Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
WILDcardOD
What kinds of tires are you guys running in the dunes and how has the performance been? I have the goodyear M/T 35” tires now but plan to get different wheels and therefore new tires. Specifically looking for thoughts on different Nitto tires but open to others. I do more street driving obviously but want to be able to air down and hit the dunes too.
Show full message
Reactions: STONEWALKER
STONEWALKER
STONEWALKER
Great question, thanks for asking. I’ll be interested in the responses.
JakeC
JakeC
Love my BFG K02's, tbh. They seem like a good on-off road balance for me.
jakefoley
jakefoley
I have a stock Big Bend. Never had an issue. Obviously your wanting something with more tread but I have seen a lot of stock road tires out there. It seems tire pressure and width plays a bigger part. Am sure whatever you get will be great for it.
WILDcardOD
WILDcardOD
@jakefoley Well in reality I’d like something that is more road friendly but still capable in the dunes. Like the nitto recon ones. I’m just not sure if it’s still worth it in the dunes. But this gives me a little more confidence. And I may still hold onto these rims and tires so I can always swap them out before going to the dunes.
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
I am running the new Toyo Open Country R/T Trail. They has been amazing so far, and after running them in the dunes for the past 5 days, zero issues in sand! I have the 315/70R17, D-rated. I would recommend these tires.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views