Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
LowerSlowerDelaware
Hi! Forum lurker from Lewes, De and Severn, Md. I have my reservation currently with Boulevard Ford (Preston Ford). I went with a Delaware Dealer instead of paying the higher taxes and tags to Larry Hogan but for the right deal, I would be willing to lift and shift for a group buy if the numbers add up.

Almost forgot! 2Dr Base MT in Velocity Blue or Silver. Want an “O.M.T“ vibe. Wish that dang White Top was available now.

Anybody else dealing with Preston or Boulevard?
Show full message
Reactions: MrJoe and NayNay
NayNay
NayNay
You realize you'll still have to pay MD taxes and do a of your own tag work by doing that?
NayNay
NayNay
Plus Delaware has a different type of tax, I forgot what they call it.
frinesi2
frinesi2
Yes, NayNay has a valid point - the state where you REGISTER the vehicle is where you'll pay the taxes. I'm going through a dealer in Kansas City but I'll still have to pay MD taxes.

Based on your statement, I'm a little unclear, though. Do you have a (non-shady) way to register in DE?
Reactions: NayNay
LowerSlowerDelaware
LowerSlowerDelaware
I own a house in Lewes and my SWO and Daughter are De residents. Nothing shady or illegal plus De titling tax is about 3.45% and no Sales Tax.

Sorry for being unclear and if I were to join a group buy in Md or any other state, I would still be tagging it in De.
NayNay
NayNay
That makes sense

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views