Sponsored

Bronco Everglades

This club is for all Bronco Everglades owners and future owners🤙
Glade Runner
New fairlead, fold down license plate holder (up-waiting for plate), and aluminum snorkel intake have been added.
Also got the Rokblokz and passenger side tow-loop installed.

Update added April 2: I got the slide out tailgate installed last Friday, and just got the Turn Off-road brush guard installed between rain showers today (yes I dried everything before the install).
Show full message

Attachments

friethmiller
friethmiller
Nice looking upgrades! I don't like mud flaps, in general, but would install these prior to towing a car. Looks like it would prevent rocks from being shot directly at the tow vehicle.
BlinkyLightMgr
BlinkyLightMgr
Any issues getting the bolts out for the tow-loop/recovery point?
Glade Runner
Glade Runner
They were a bit snug and required a good steady pull to get them loose, but once that was done they came out no problem.
BlinkyLightMgr
BlinkyLightMgr
Thanks, was shopping for one earlier then got side tracked.
BlinkyLightMgr
BlinkyLightMgr
That was the best price I found to.
Skunkape24
Skunkape24
Very nice!
Looking good! How do you like the Brushbar? I have been looking at options recently.
Glade Runner
Glade Runner
I like the brush bar (haven’t tested in the woods yet). I like that it is one piece.

If you order one, make sure you have a TP40 bit like in their install video, and I recommend an extended 1/4 in wrench to easily get the leverage on the difficult to get to bolt on the bumper.

Also, DO NOT open the package inside. In mine they used expanding foam for protection, and it makes a bit of mess getting some of out. Well packaged to get it to me, just potentially messy if you get in a hurry.
Kant
Kant
Do you have the link for the Ring Shackles?
Glade Runner
Glade Runner
Reactions: Kant
CitrusBronco
CitrusBronco
Where did you find the Skunk Ape patch? I plan theme my Bronco around old stinky himself with some custom graphics.
This will be a cool patch to add to the back seat collection I am starting.
Glade Runner
Glade Runner
I got it on Etsy. I sewed it on. I also have the velcro back version stuck on my roof/ceiling.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views