Sponsored

775 BC

For Bronco enthusiasts in Northern Nevada. We welcome you to the 775 Bronco Club (BC).
NV Joe
NEWBIE here. Just got back from the Moab Off-Roadeo. So much fun! Looking to get out and explore the Tahoe area with my new rig. (Just picked it up in October.) Any beginner trails y'all would recommend?
Show full message
Tazn69Bronco
Any news from here in the upper part of the state? Anyone get some good news yet? Seems like Vegas is getting quite a few lately.
Show full message
Reactions: BtlBrnBrnc
View previous comments…
Tazn69Bronco
Tazn69Bronco
70+ 21 or newer Broncos in our area. Not sure how far and wide the advertising went for the show and shine in Carson City on Saturday, but 1 new (mine) and 2-4 Gen 1-5 participated as well. All in various states of readiness to play on the trails. If the interest isn't there for a Northern Nevada Club that's fine. By all means do whatever makes everyone happy! People in Reno tend to complain after the fact that nobody steps forward and makes the attempt. Feel free to tell me how wrong I am and what any of you would prefer to see. Just be nice to see some interest.
BtlBrnBrnc
BtlBrnBrnc
Finally took delivery this week. Going to get it broken in a bit deforestation I start wheelin.

We should get something in the books for a little adventure. Anyone interested?
Tazn69Bronco
Tazn69Bronco
@BtlBrnBrnc Sorry been a little absent from the forum lately. Trying to do house things and play while mother nature throws her little curve balls.... Anyway, Congrats on getting your rig finally! I'm retired so send me a DM anytime and we can figure something out.
Noticed the group and was interested in joining. I live in Reno and thought it would be nice to have other Bronco people to chat with. Jon
Show full message

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views