Sponsored

Boise Bronco Club

Idaho Bronco meets, trail rides, stewardship projects promoting proper trail and land use.
Mtea
I found your club today and it looks like the only thing going in Idaho. We bought our BB 2dr 2.3 nonsas in Boise in September and started back roading around our place in the Wood River valley: Warm Springs from Ketchum to Fairfield, Trail Creek summit to the Wild Horse Creek campground (most scenic so far), East Fork rd connecting to Slaughterhouse creek east of Hailey (most gnarly), and a few others that were all day trips. This looks like a good way to join up if you head our way (I watched Highest Road video from near Stanley). Our last outing was to cut our Christmas tree in the national forest.
IMG_6426.jpeg
Show full message
5GENIDN
5GENIDN
Ketchum to Fairfield, always thought Dollarhide had the best photo op.... Might try the FBI (Ford Broncos of Idaho) as well... a lot of membership cross over with more meet up runs rather than sponsored runs at least that is the Idea behind the FBI... We will see.... Members of both stretch from Ontario to Idaho Falls... Several in the Twin Falls area. A few made it out to Hemingway (south of Boise) yesterday. Welcome!!! Looking forward to meeting up sometime.

A pic from up around your neck of the woods.... (I spent a lot of my childhood looking at that view.)

Attachments

LanceIto
Hi everyone? I am working with Lithia Ford of Boise to upgrade the steering rack in my Badlands. Does anyone in the group have a Wildtrack with the Hoss 3.0 steering rack? The dealer needs last 8 of the vin number to look up the parts to order.
Show full message
5GENIDN
5GENIDN
Sorry, I am running HOSS 2.0 but upgrading to the 74 Weld.
LanceIto
LanceIto
Well I solved my Hoss 2.0 steering woes…bought a BRaptor with Hoss 4.0. Cant wait to trail ride with you?
5GENIDN
5GENIDN
There is a few going to meet up and just chat at the RECON Overland & OffRoad open house next week. No trail ride but a meet and greet.
106 S 43rd Ave Ste 5, Caldwell, ID 83605-5547, United States I am going over on Saturday morning around 10:00.
Bomclod
5GENIDN
5GENIDN
I wrote my own letter to each... They will see 1000 of the form letters... I am hoping I put enough personal references that their staffers may hand it up to them to read personally.
Sozzy1269
Sozzy1269
I commented a couple days ago. Thanks for posting.
Callelk
I'll be joining soon...
1701449087544.png
Show full message
View previous comments…
Sozzy1269
Sozzy1269
Oh great, a screaming chicken... haha
Callelk
Callelk
Hey just because they had never seen an eagle...............................:)
5GENIDN
5GENIDN
Tangent alert.... (once long ago) Dad brought home a couple of bald Eagles with their beaks welded together... Yes they were dead. he was taking them to fish and game.... wind must have come up while they were on the power lines....

I actually got to meet Morley Nelson.... If you are really into Eagles, (or Birds of Prey) you know who he was.
Java9
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I’m getting close to finally being reunited w/my Bronco which means I can start planning the add ons.

Just curious if most folks on here are running GMRS or CB units in their rigs? Looking forward to finally meeting up on some of these meet ups in 2024.
Show full message
View previous comments…
Java9
Java9
I am, moved my family there over the summer and made the drive a few times while on leave.
5GENIDN
5GENIDN
@Java9 WELCOME!!!!! There is a lot of fun areas around here. You are right in the middle of the high plains desert. You have the Owyhees to the south and you get right into the Rockies as you go north. Boise is big enough now to offer some semblance of the bigger city life, while being the most geographically isolated "metropolitan" area in the US. You will find the geography very very different as you drive North vs Driving south.

You will have to make the trip east to Shoshone falls... Not a off road run but absolutely do not miss visit for the family! There are a couple members though from the Twin Falls area (east) that have lead a couple runs in the south hills..... Do not know where you are from but a lot of people from back east or down south arrive here and say look at the mountains.... I always laugh and say ... Those are not mountains.... Those are the Hills... The mountains are just beyond those...
  • Love
Reactions: Java9
Sozzy1269
Sozzy1269
Welcome to Idaho. Condolences on Mt home...get outta town as much as possible.
  • Haha
Reactions: FRM
5GENIDN
5GENIDN
See Java... there is one of those people from over on the east side of you..... Where he lives the wind is always whipping through because.... what is the old saying... Boise blows and Pocatello sucks..... :)
50 and Fabulous
50 and Fabulous
Boise Bronco’s and Burger’s! Meet us at the Hawkins Pac Out parking lot for our 2nd Bronco Meet Up! Starting at Boise’s landmark drive-thru fueling up with burgers and Idaho gems! We will then continue on up the 8th street road into the mountains below Bogus Basin!
My project-105.jpg
Show full message
50 and Fabulous
Show full message
Bomclod
Travler
who tows there late model Bronco behind a motor home in the group close to Nampa
Show full message
50 and Fabulous
50 and Fabulous
No idea, haven't seen or met them.
Travler
Travler
I have several older Bronco’s , that I drive or haul in a trailer , I bought a 2021 Wildtrak to pull behind my bus , was just seeing if if any one else did it around the Boise area
FRM
Swan Falls Dam on the Snake river.
20230501_181554.jpg
20230501_181604.jpg
20230501_183327.jpg
20230501_183337.jpg
20230501_183437.jpg
Show full message
50 and Fabulous
Here is the video from our last meet!

Show full message
50 and Fabulous
Join us for the first Boise Bronco Owner meet of 2023!
Shine up your Bronco's and meet us for a special Boise Bronco Brunch at Cappuccino Cowgirl in Parma. Then we roll out for a fun cruise to go get dirty!
Thank you to our sponsors;
Cappuccino Cowgirl
LasFit Off-Road
Action Atom Media
For sponsorship information please email [email protected]
Show full message

Attachments

View previous comments…
djp
djp
I certainly hope my transmission arrives before then, so I can join you all. !!
50 and Fabulous
Scott R Nelson
Scott R Nelson
I enjoyed meeting a few other Bronco owners today. Sorry I couldn't stick around to go up in the hills with all of you, but had something else I had to get to. I would appreciate it if someone can post here about upcoming events, since I don't use Facebook. I'll catch all of you on the next outing.
50 and Fabulous
A few shots from our reroute scout earlier this week. I hope to see more Broncos at the meets this year!
Show full message

Attachments

djp
Anyone have a 4-door hard top and near the area (Warm Springs/Mesa)? and free this weekend?

My bronco is in the shop...since Jan 4th, and I need to make a new install video for version 3.0 of my bimini:

BroncoCanvasBimini.com

Free Beer !

thx
Show full message
djp
djp
@FRM is helping me out this weekend with his 2 door, but need a 4 door for an fitment install video. If no one can help @FRM get's all the beer :) And also the 1st 2 door production !
BkCntryCrwlr
BkCntryCrwlr
Love to help you out but I'm out of the country for a week. :-(
djp
Howdy all, any othere here have a 7MT?

Im experiencing some strange grinding noise from the tranny. It sounds like a bunch of rocks rolling around and the dealership is telling me its normal.

I would love to compare the sound to another 7MT in Boise.

Show full message
Reactions: 50 and Fabulous
View previous comments…
djp
djp
Mine has been at Lithia since Jan 4.... they took it apart, found a broken plastic spacer ring.... and that spacer ring has been on backorder. My Bronco has been there for 65 days now :(
djp
djp
Please note for mine (still in service...)

It took ALL of the TSB parts (were already there for me on Jan 4)
+ roller bearing (arrived)
+ spacer ring (MU7Z*7C419*A ) backordered
50 and Fabulous
50 and Fabulous
Thanks for the heads up. I will see if they can just complete the diagnoses for now and start ordering the parts, then schedule a tear down day. 65 days is a loooong wait in the shop. I sure don't want to get in that line.
c00kedg00se
Greetings. Just picked up my ‘23 OBX SAS Bronco 4-doorbell after 599 days. Waiting for rock slide engineering step sliders, maxlider front and rear bumper, warn evo 10-s and lights to be installed. Interested in finding some fellow Bronco owners in Boise/Meridian/Eagle area to trek with in the spring!!!
Show full message
FRM
So I just had my Base Stereo upgraded. Sound Hound stereo in Caldwell did an great job. Infinity speakers and a removeable 10" sub and under the seat amp. Sounds incredible! He told me to spread the word and he would offer the same upgrade as mine for 1500.00. Which I think is very reasonable for the sound I now have. And that's 2 or 4 doors! Here's their info Sound Hound Stereo 6302 Cleveland Blvd, Caldwell, ID 83607 (208) 459-7765 ask for Byll and tell him you want what he installed in Russ's Bronco and he'll take care of ya!
Show full message
50 and Fabulous
3rd Boise Bronco Meet is in the works! Mark your calendars, hope to see you there!
Show full message

Attachments

Looking forward to this group. Received my Badlands about 6 weeks ago. To say I’m loving it is an understatement!
Show full message
FRM
6th week of ownership and I
20221121_172754.jpg
20221121_172742.jpg
20221121_172808.jpg
think its done. For now........
Show full message
Hey all, new to the off-roading world. Have a '22 2 dr Wildtrak sas. Where are some easy off-road trails for us in the valley area?
Show full message
djp
Hey all, selling my Gearshade Mesh Bimini top with the pockets in corners.

It is awesome, love it but wife doesnt want any son on our son in his car seat, so had to buy a full canvas one.

$175 OBO (i paid 204.45 shipped) .
It was only used for 2 weeks and is in new shape.

Installation is a breeze, only 2 bolts if hard top all other connections are quick bungie connects.
Very high quality from Gearshade and doesnt flap crazy like others.

I can also show you how to install it and install for you, very quick and easy

Dan
(Harris Ranch area in Boise, ID)

IMG_4966.JPG

IMG_4967.JPG
Show full message
50 and Fabulous
September Sunday Bronco Meet!

Sunday, September 18th, more details coming soon!
Show full message

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views