Sponsored

Hawaii Bronco Club

Broncos wild in "The Aloha State
Bad_Bronco
Hey guys,
I am renting a Bronco on Thursday the 21st while I'm here in Honolulu. Planned on going up to the North Shore for the day. Anyone want to meet up and maybe show me a FSR road or two on the way, or in the area? If so, PM me so we can exchange contact info. Thanks.
Show full message
OG-Surfdog
New Member....just joined.
Message me
Show full message
Hi Everyone, I’m new to the Club, I’m on Kauai. Anyone else on Kauai interested in a Bronco meet up?
Show full message
OG-Surfdog
OG-Surfdog
Hey will.p.g.
Howzit?
I'm on the north shore in Princeville.
Totally up for a meet and greet and to find some trails etc.
Gimme a shout back.
Hi everyone, I just got my 2 door BaseManSquatch delivered and am about to move to the island in a few months.

I'm coming from the northeast so with previous cars I've had to deal with rust prevention from salt on the roads in winter time.

Do you all run any sort of preventative measures for the salt air on the island?

Thanks so much and can't wait to get out there!
20230531_183338.jpg
20230531_183401.jpg
Show full message
JetMech
Getting ready to move to Oahu. Any Bronco activities going on in Hawaii? I see online that the local Ford dealers show inventory online. I'm assuming they are charging crazy ADM on these. Anyone here got any dealer recommendations or connections?
Show full message
Islandgurlmelodia
Offroadingturtle
Some nice additions! I added a spare tire cover, dog seat cover for the back seats, mesh ceiling net to put my son's toys, sun glass holder, extra storage near my legs, dash and rear speaker upgrades, arm rest protector, grab handles..
Show full message

Attachments

clpray16
Recently moved to Oahu, I have a 2dr black diamond 2.3l manual lifted on 35”s. Anyone know of some good trails on the island? Would anyone be down for a group ride?
Show full message
BroncoHI
I've added a few things over the last month. I thought you folks may like them. I added a subwoofer and amp under the front seat. All Rockford Fosgate. A license plate relocation bracket. The last, but not the least, if you have rock sliders, I got these steps from AIG. I put both on one side because my wife and kids are vertically challenged.
Show full message

Attachments

Islandgurlmelodia
Islandgurlmelodia
Very nice! I have a 4 door black Diamond. I got the IAG ones too but have the 4 door so grabbed that set. My back of the seat protectors came in today but haven’t gotten them on yet. I also got a license plate (front) relocation thing for the modular bumper, just waiting for my plates. Haha. I installed a mesh top, removed BD badge, put the old bronco script, and working right now on adding 3 amber lights into the grill. Oh and I got the soft top so installed the IAG lift assist last weekend. Super helpful for me!!
BroncoHI
BroncoHI
IAG has really good customer service. The products are very good also.
Islandgurlmelodia
Islandgurlmelodia
You are def spot on about that! Amazing customer service!! Very responsive and just super nice.
BroncoHI
Howzit. I just found this forum looking for racks. I have a 2dr BD. Has anyone had any luck finding anything to just carry boards? I don't need a full rack. Lol. Just surf.
Show full message
Offroadingturtle
I received my black diamond '22 my Bronco on 6/17. I absolutely love it! $2200 markup at Orchid Isle Ford. I ordered on 6/30/22
So far it's handled all the places I've taken her very well.
Show full message

Attachments

Offroadingturtle
Just received my shipped email!
Show full message

Attachments

Islandgurlmelodia
Did anyone sign up for the off-roadeo? Which location and was it worth it?
Show full message
Packman
So who else is in this Group and when are you getting your Broncos?
Show full message
Offroadingturtle
Evidence of my bronco's supposed existence! Hahaha now just have to wait til the end of the month to see her in person!
Show full message

Attachments

View previous comments…
Islandgurlmelodia
Islandgurlmelodia
Ours are days apart. Are you worried about adjusted market value?
ssolypop
ssolypop
Well I won't be getting mine. Honolulu Ford changed my order and it got sent to production in the wrong model. Also they were telling me that they would charge me the market adjustment of 9995-12995 depending on where the market is at the time I was ready to buy. I'll be waiting to get one after things cool off. The hype around this vehicle is driving the prices to unrealistic levels. No way I am paying 60K for a 40K vehicle 😂
Islandgurlmelodia
Islandgurlmelodia
Ugh I have to ready myself to walk away #fomo but I went this past Friday and their display 2 door one was marked up $9,995 for market adjustment, so I know mine will be. My test drive is 7/15
ssolypop
ssolypop
@Islandgurlmelodia Walking away from it actually lifted a huge weight. No more stressing over when I might get it and how much it will cost. Also not having a $500-$700 a moth car payment. And I don't want to pull out a bunch of my cash for the down payment. I'm having way too much success in my investments. Plan is to keep my money invested until I make enough to buy in cash. 12-24 months and I'll walk on the lot and just point 😂
Islandgurlmelodia
Islandgurlmelodia
Offroadingturtle
Im on Big Island not Oahu and I have family who reserved theirs August 2020 and order date of March 4th 2021. No updates or build date for them yet.
I have a black diamond reserved as of 6/30/21 and just got a DORA this week and now priority code 19 but hopeful to get mine by next summer.

Both of us waiting for a bronco to arrive on the Big Island. So far the dealerships reporting they havent even received a mannequin.
Show full message
Reactions: Packman
ssolypop
ssolypop
Yeah it will be a while before we see any mannequins in our state. Next summer would be great, but many of us are probably looking at 2023 models. It's unfortunate, but I guess we have more time to save for a down payment :)
Tomato2021
Tomato2021
I saw an ad on fb the other day for a car rental place on the big island that had a bronco…
View previous replies…
H2OEques
H2OEques
@Tomato2021 I see you got a Black Diamond. What other goodies did you get/add?
Tomato2021
Tomato2021
@H2OEques nothing other than a ceramic coat, but the first thing will be sidesteps, then probably better speakers…
Offroadingturtle
Offroadingturtle
@Tomato2021 I'm very curious about going offroad and the clearance level with the 32" tires. So many trails out hear have a lot of deep ruts and/or lava rock. I'm anxious to see how the BD handles it. Any personal stories you can relate?
ssolypop
ssolypop
you guys are killing me :( I want my Bronco 😭
Offroadingturtle
I have a 1/17/22 build date. Anyone else expecting their build this month?
Show full message
Reactions: H2OEques
View previous comments…
ssolypop
ssolypop
time to hit up Walmart for a certificate frame and frame that window sticker and hang it in your garage, carport or nail it to the tree closest to where you're gonna park lol
Offroadingturtle
Offroadingturtle
My estimated delivery has been pushed all the way back to 7/2 😭 Dealer says it's been built but waiting on a microchip.
ssolypop
ssolypop
Oh boy, it's about to get really bad... well at least it's built. But what a mess.
Offroadingturtle
Offroadingturtle
@ssolypop True I'm glad it's built...or am I? If it's sitting out all winter in the snow on ice mountain 🏔 Hopefully when it thaws put there's no issues! 😎
ssolypop
ssolypop
@Offroadingturtle Yeah I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to be the guy who brought it up first 😂
Just think though, we buy cars all the time that have sat some place in snow rain sun.... for a lot longer. A whole year if buying a car at the end of a production year. so a few months wouldn't concern me too much. Only issue would be the top. Hard or Soft, just give it a thorough check when you get it. Exercise it completely before leaving the lot and hose it down once home to check for leaks. Other than that, I wouldn't worry much. Maybe have the dealer check the charge on the batter 🤔

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views