Sponsored

Northeast Georgia Mountain Broncos

From the foothills of Yonah to the heights of Brasstown Bald, we explore the beauty and wonders of the Northeast mountains of Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. This is a group that plans adventures and drives, or just showing off our rides.
Yonah Max
Happy 50th Birthday, Billye!
Show full message
Carbonized_Wildtrak
Hurricane creek. Hey everyone, just wanted to know if anyone is gonna be/want to be in NC Jan 29-31? Planning to do hurricane creek near Waynesville NC. You will encounter steep drops on one side of the trail with a steep bank on the other so it can definitely get very technical. There are also plenty of water crossings and tight twisty rocky trails. The scenery is awesome and there are a bunch of trails nearby. Nothing is set in stone yet but I’ll be up there in Maggie valley during those dates and probably end up soloing it if no ones available. Cheers!
Show full message
Reactions: Yonah Max
cashe3
cashe3
I’ll be near there, but not til Feb 1st or 2nd
Yonah Max
Yonah Max
Next time, Wildtrak! I watched a YouTube of Hurricane Creek and it looks awesome. Post some pictures of your adventure.
Yonah Max
Tallulah Lake
IMG_5577.jpeg
Show full message
Yonah Max
White Oak Gap

1701626196594.png
Show full message
Yonah Max
Yonah Max
Here's a cool site:

Gravel Maps
Show full message
Yonah Max
Yonah Max
Rmslyman
Ride this weekend under EVENTS. 11-12-2023. In case ya missed it?
Show full message
Rmslyman
www.facebook.com/groups/7281344311884644/

This is us in a facebook form and different name not to confuse... 6g and facebook group will drop and drag events and such. Only if you like FB better and the Event platform. Request an invite please. If you don't do FB, stay on this...
Show full message
Yonah Max
718817965.jpg
Show full message
Nick72
I just posted this on the main forum, but thought y'all might like to see how funny my wife thinks she is. 😆
Show full message

Attachments

Reactions: Billye!
Yonah Max
Yonah Max
I heard that Rocket Lawyer Online has DIY Divorce Documents...
Reactions: Nick72
LanceMiller
LanceMiller
This isn’t a thing is it. I hope not. If this starts I will have one 2 door white sas bronco for sale.
Reactions: Nick72
Nick72
Nick72
And I will have a AMB SAS for sale lol
It would appear that AMB is quite desirable based on other comments so it shouldn't be too difficult to get rid of lol
Yonah Max
Reminder!

This Saturday is the 1st Annual Sautee Valley Bronco Rodeo.

See Event Listing for more information.
Show full message
SpencerRoby
Hey BroN'Co!

I'm sorry to inform you that I am selling my Bronco. I have 4 more days till my payment is due, and I just can't justify making it anymore. My plan is to sell it back to the dealership and manifest to the best of my ability them picking it up for a little bit more than my payoff value.

I would like 55k for it. Enough to get an E-MTB for basic travel for now, and to help with a bit of CC debt.

If you know anyone who'd scoop up a Base Sas Manual with a few extra features, share this with them. I'll help pay it back in some way, I promise. (Need your house weeded, I've got you lol)

Thanks friends,
Spencer.
Show full message
Yonah Max
What a great time!

Charlie's Creek./Carolina Crawlers - with all the rain the night before, was a challenge that all these Broncos devoured. My favorite spots were the side trail that Mark Slyman suggested off Charlie's Creek (he has no idea how much mud is there now) and the exit to Carolina Crawlers where the mud just kept getting deeper and the Broncos just kept trudging through.

IMG_5261.JPG
Show full message

Attachments

Rmslyman
Be sure ya wash behind here! I found out it was caked in the fans…
IMG_9213.jpeg
Show full message
Rmslyman
Y’all play and I stay watch over morons
IMG_9214.jpeg
Show full message
Yonah Max
Girl Power!

IMG_5249.JPG
Show full message
Nick72
I just wanted to say that I enjoyed the ride and meeting everyone today.
Sorry I cut out early, but today is the first time in a year and a half that I have been off pavement due to back injuries. Needless to say, by the time we got to the last stop before the pavement, my back was really flared up and not happy at all.
Hope everyone had a great rest of the day and I look forward to future events.
Show full message
Yonah Max
New Admins!

I just promoted the OG Members to Admins on this site. This means you can do all kinds of new things including breaking or deleting the site. So, be careful.

You can look at the Members to see if you were promoted. If you weren't and feel you need to be, plead your case.
Show full message
Bdockins
Anyone hear from Brad?? Hope he’s in On Sunday!
Show full message
Yonah Max
NE GA Broncos Business Cards?

I am working on creating business cards which I will print out and I plan to combine that with Ben Dockins' logo that I heard he is creating. Nothing fancy, just better than scraps of paper and phone exchange. We can all have something to pass out to those Broncos we meet in our travels. If you're like me, there are so many times I wish I had a club card instead trying to explain how to get to this site. Plus, we could leave them on windshields in parking lots.

Here is the QR Code to added to the cards:

NEGA Bronco QR Code.png

So, Ben, post up your logo if its done.
Show full message
Yonah Max
Welcome Pat!
Show full message
Yonah Max
Welcome Lee
Show full message

Share this group

Quick Overview