Sponsored

Northeast Trail Ride Connections

Club focused on facilitating trail rides within the entire North East region of the US including PA, NJ and NY. Use this group to find others to wheel in these states

Description

I am setting up this club for the purpose of organizing trail rides in the North East region of the US. The intended audience is anyone interested in finding others wanting to ride in these areas such as in PA (for instance AOAA and Rausch Creek) and NJ (Wharton State Forest) and anywhere else inside of PA, NJ and NY that the members know about. I personally don't know much about wheeling options in NY but I'm willing to learn.

I am doing this as I find my options for locating other riders tends to span many area clubs (PA and NJ mostly), so my hopes is that as people start talking up organizing rides anywhere in the region they should move the conversation to here and if this club works as I hope, we can have a larger audience of people looking to join in. So in practice I see this working as such.. people likely will start a discussion in their area groups about going somewhere, they talk it up there to get their locals on board. They should also check and post to this group their interest in establishing or joining in a ride. They should also direct any members of their area club already interested in a ride to do the same. So maybe you post "Anyone looking to ride Wharton this weekend?" to start a discussion and other members can jump in if they are interested (and able) to go.

Please keep this forum focused on organizing, finding others and reporting on rides and sharing in best places to ride in this general region. It is not intended to be exclusive to the residents of these states or for that matter only Broncos, just the Bronco enthusiasts wanting to wheel what they got in them. Try to avoid discussion regarding local dealer issues or venting that you haven't gotten your bronco yet or showing off your latest mod. You can keep that in your existing area group.

Administrator

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views