Sponsored

Scottsdale/Phoenix Bronco Club

Looking for a group to locally trade, talk, trail ride and maybe a few drinks
Would anyone be interested in a small group ride for the back way to crown king? I have never been on it and wondered if stock rigs can make it without damage. I see there are bypasses for the hard obstacles.
Show full message
thunderhaus
Is there a list of events or gatherings? I'm new to the forum.
Show full message
AZ4x4Adventure
Doesn't look like there is any sort of calendar of events. I just picked up my Bronco after a long wait and I am looking to get out on the trails around here. This weekend I plan to put on some mud flaps to protect it for the trails around here. I would like to start on an easier trail before going for the Crown King road.

Has anyone been out to the Rolls OHV area? What is it like?
Hi everyone. My husband and I picked up our carbonized grey wildtrak a week ago. We are loving it so far and look forward to some meet ups.
Show full message
Dorzoff
I added two inch spacers to my rig and it made it look so much more aggressive. I realized it will have some downsides, but I love the look.
Show full message

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Old Duck
Old Duck
Old Duck
Looks great. What size tire are you running?
Dorzoff
Dorzoff
I still have the 35s but the look larger since the rims are black. And remember that bigger tires add more weight. I do like the looks of the 37s but you’ll need a significant lift.
Dorzoff
Love the XRGB Morimoto headlights
Show full message

Attachments

Petert69
Hello all. Figured I should join a local club. Joined B6 back in 2021 after I placed my order, but didn't get my truck until last August. Long wait, but well worth it for the Badlands2.7 with hard top. It is a truly amazing truck and feels a lot like cheating when off-roading. It beats the heck out of my 2014 Runner Trail.
Show full message
Greetings all -

Name's Jon, just joined the forum. Do not have a Bronco yet, would like to put one on order, but honestly, I've never even been inside one, much less driven one.

I've a 2009 Tahoe pretty stock which I've taken some heinous places, the most epic being the Dollhouse in Canyonlands NP. Scratched the paint a bit :rolleyes: It's still a baby, with only 225k on it.

I figure maybe getting involved with a local group might allow me to get closer to a new Bronco.

I'm eyeing the Badlands or Wildtrak, automatic, 4 door, still not sure what I need with a gynormous 12" entertainment display, unless it can show topo and Alltrails maps, and yaw/pitch/roll :).

How bad is the waitlist? I'm assuming there's severe allocation issues,, and that one won't show up for me for a looong time, but I can wait. A bit more.

Any ideas or feedback would be swell!

Cheers - Jon in PHX
Show full message
Reactions: Dorzoff
View previous comments…
Old Duck
Old Duck
I decided to get a Bronco after seeing how well they did at KOH2023. I just started watching my local ford dealer's website for what they had in stock. within 2 weeks I had found one almost exactly what I was wanting. 2-Door, Basequatch, 2.7
Dorzoff
Dorzoff
At Minimum, get a Badlands with the 2.7. I bought a used Black Diamond and overpaid. I wish I would have waited. There is a ton more availability now than there was just 3 months ago.
Petert69
Petert69
I definitely recommend the Badlands and 2.7L. The sway bar disconnect is awesome! I waited 25 months from initial order days (got it 8/19/22). Best part of ordering was I only needed to put down $100. Got it at Bell Ford and paid MSRP. The 12" screen is the bomb, especially when rock crawling. You can see what's on the other side with the camera instead of stating at the sky through the windshield.
Dorzoff
I never have my back windows on. Even when it’s cold. Anyone else do this?
Show full message

Attachments

Old Duck
Hello all,
New to Bronco6, Just got my 23 Base SAS yesterday. Looking to take it out for the first time Saturday 02/25.
Show full message
View previous comments…
Dorzoff
Dorzoff
How did the trek go 2/25 at Bartlett? Any tough spots? I don’t have front lockers. How would that trail be without them?
BulldogBear
BulldogBear
It's just a sandy wash - no lockers needed. But there are tons of side hills to play on and explore where lockers would help. Old Duck & I explored a couple of them. You could spend days out there just running the offshoots/side trails.

Other than that, it's fun to 'baja' it through the wash down to the river. I can send you info on where exactly the wash is if you'd like to explore it.
Dorzoff
Dorzoff
I’d like that. Thanks man. It will be a few weeks, but would definitely be willing to explore that area.
Dorzoff
I’m willing to meet this Saturday morning if anyone is interested
Show full message
bronc0000
Sign me up!
Show full message
Dorzoff
Who’s in for a Broncos and coffee on. Saturday or Sunday morning in the next few weeks?
Show full message

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views