Sponsored

Wisconsin Bronco Club

Club for Wisconsin Bronco Owners - share meetups, ideas, trails, modifications, accessories, etc.
raptorusmaximus
I've had my Braptor since oct 22' it's the most fun you can have with your clothes on.... see around Horicon!
bronco-front-left.jpg
bronco-rear-quarter.jpg
Show full message
Hi Everyone,

Proud Bronco owner here. I live in Kenosha County and am happy to be a part of this group. I have a '22 4dr Badlands in Area 51 color. I am so excited, because we are going to the Bronco Off Roadeo in New Hampshire next month. We are meeting my son, who lives in Boston, and spending the day together learning everything my car can do.
Show full message

Attachments

Fender_Bender_WI
Greetings all! New Bronco owner, long time Ford fan here in the middle of the state. Still learning about all the fun stuff I can do to this beast for upgrades and customization and such. I know there's a Blue 2 Door rolling around Marshfield. If you're in the group, I'm the Blue 4 Door! :D
Show full message

Attachments

woodysfj40
In case members here don't know, there is Bronco event coming up in Wisconsin this July - visiting a friend now who guides đź‘Ť

Show full message
HPNQ420
HPNQ420
Just signed up. Will probably be there at least Friday and Saturday.
JKryptonite
JKryptonite
I went to the danger day Friday off road ride. $50 was well worth it … the local volunteer guides were awesome .. I went out with the “green” group because they had a few more spotters to help out w difficult conditions, and I wanted to absorb as much knowledge as possible. Good group of people that helped me not hit trees , etc.. trails were tight and a lot of places to slide. I’m thankful for the help. Super good time and then the waterpark back at the Chula Vista venue to end the night. Missing out on the raffles today as I headed home late last night. Good luck to everybody there.
HPNQ420
HPNQ420
I was in your group in the grey black diamond with steelies.
JKryptonite
new to this group… been on 6g for a while tho … finally got my bronco in may… put in some miles road tripping to Colorado / Moab for some Ez stuff and visit family. Maybe met a few of you this weekend at bronco super celebration WI in the Dells…. Based out of racine. Looking forward to seeing some nice bucking Bronco in Wi
Show full message

Attachments

armoredathlete
anyone else in greater milwaukee area?
Show full message
armoredathlete
Masterwaterskier
Another Bronco in Wisconsin. Just picked mine up from Granger last Friday.
2023 Bronco.jpg
Show full message
C00TER
Sparta ❤
Show full message
Any owners in the Green Bay Area?
Show full message
Naters317
Anyone in the Green Bay area have any recommendations for trails to visit? New to off roading and wasn't sure if there's anything in our area for full size vehicles to go on
Show full message
Reactions: Dr Detroit
armoredathlete
armoredathlete
not certain about Green Bay. but you can look at the rustic road Wisconsin map and see if there is any good dirt or gravel trails near you. From my experience, the best of those are around the Baraboo/Devils Lake area. I know there's one around St. Nazianz area and then there's the trans wisconsin adventure trails and the WI offroad park in Embarras
Jonah
Jonah
That's the fun part of having a Bronco... the exploring and finding trails in your area. I would guess, if you head north out of Green Bay, it won't take you long to find logging roads and ohv trails. Grab a DeLorme atlas or try OnX Offroad for suggestions. I'm 90 miles northwest of Green Bay and there are logging roads and trails all over Langlade County and northward.
Jfuller44
Jfuller44
I went up to lakewood and had a great time running the trails in the state/national forests up there.
Thinking about heading to Tigerton OHV park on sunday (nov 6th) to try out my new rig. would love to meet up with a couple peeps if anyone is interested. I have never been there before so should be a enjoyable adventure. I am based in janesville wi will be heading out around 6:30 am should arrive at the park around 9-9:30
Show full message
FilmcoBronci
Night run to Kopps.
If the name is unfamiliar, think of it as buttery soft Ice Cream with an extra shot glass full of meringue like frosting, infused with extra sugar and heavy cream...

It's like a drug. On Wisconsin
Show full message

Attachments

armoredathlete
Just installed the @IAG Performance EZ soft top assist. Works tremendously well and very easy install. Definitely recommend.
Show full message

Attachments

armoredathlete
Club for Wisconsin Bronco Owners - share meetups, ideas, trails, modifications, accessories, etc.
Show full message
TinStar
TinStar
Hello Wisconsin. I'm planning on running the TWAT the end of June. Anyone have any suggestions or comments on the trail and POI's.
Wild Horses 4x4
Wild Horses 4x4
Hey guys we just wanted to let you know we are offering free delivery to Super Cell Wisconsin! So if you wanted to save some money on your Bronco parts. And come pick them up at the event head over to our website wildhorses4x4.com for more info! Act fast if Interested as we only have limited space.
armoredathlete
Anyone doing anything for lifts, wheels, and tires? I personally like my OBX wheels but am thinking of doing a small 1.25in level lift with some 275/70R18 KO2 or grabbers.
Show full message

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views