First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
Hello everyone my name is Patrick out here in the Desert of Sin City. After owning a 16 Subaru Outback 3.6r I needed a bigger vehicle to haul my kayaks and to go on adventures, obviously the vehicle needed to have the equivalent amount of technology creature comforts, a close MPG and the safety features that the Outback has. I test drove the Toy Tacoma, since I used to own a 5th gen 4Runner but the taco drove, well like a truck, the cabin space was tight, seats are uncomfortable. I also test drove the Chevy ZR2 and almost commited to a purchase! But this truck doesnā€™t have push button start, any safety features and the MPG is subpar!
So earlier today I got my hands on a 19 Ranger and loved the interior, the on the road driving was impressive, includes all the comfort that the outback has except for the sunroof (which I seldomed used) and also it has many safety features!!
I left the dealership without a truck but made a deposit for the next ranger with the trim and package I want, and went home.
Later in the evening I got a call from another dealership ~ saying that they had a ranger with the trim and packages I wanted, except no factory bed spray-liner and included the running boards(didnā€™t want).
I decided to head down to take a look and low and behold I AM NOW A 2019 FORD RANGER owner!! Thanks to Gaudin Ford!
Sorry for the long long post

A138A108-BA8A-4AE0-BE2D-EE2AB02F450D.jpeg

066375EC-C83D-457A-AEBA-519D50EE5A55.jpeg

394D2842-A449-46DB-B110-F199E3E6A492.jpeg

B5274A66-E082-49E8-9F57-63EE447C1C0F.jpeg
Truck looks amazing. I'm glad you got what you wanted. The bed liner is easy enough to add whenever. Enjoy your new truck and let us know how it us after you get used to it.
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone my name is Patrick out here in the Desert of Sin City. After owning a 16 Subaru Outback 3.6r I needed a bigger vehicle to haul my kayaks and to go on adventures, obviously the vehicle needed to have the equivalent amount of technology creature comforts, a close MPG and the safety features that the Outback has. I test drove the Toy Tacoma, since I used to own a 5th gen 4Runner but the taco drove, well like a truck, the cabin space was tight, seats are uncomfortable. I also test drove the Chevy ZR2 and almost commited to a purchase! But this truck doesnā€™t have push button start, any safety features and the MPG is subpar!
So earlier today I got my hands on a 19 Ranger and loved the interior, the on the road driving was impressive, includes all the comfort that the outback has except for the sunroof (which I seldomed used) and also it has many safety features!!
I left the dealership without a truck but made a deposit for the next ranger with the trim and package I want, and went home.
Later in the evening I got a call from another dealership ~ saying that they had a ranger with the trim and packages I wanted, except no factory bed spray-liner and included the running boards(didnā€™t want).
I decided to head down to take a look and low and behold I AM NOW A 2019 FORD RANGER owner!! Thanks to Gaudin Ford!

Congrats! I'm jealous.... I still have a couple of months until I get my truck. Yours looks really nice. Interested to hear impressions after you've had it for a while.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

Congratulations!

Seems crazy to me how someone can just decide on a whim to buy a new vehicle. Iā€™ve been waiting for my specifically optioned Ranger for over 8 months.

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pmiyoshiphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback16, Ford Ranger 11
Occupation
ā­ tender
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations!

Seems crazy to me how someone can just decide on a whim to buy a new vehicle. Iā€™ve been waiting for my specifically optioned Ranger for over 8 months.
Haha yes this is true, I kind of lucked out though with having a ranger that had everything I wanted, although my first color choice was the silver, and having a spray-in bedliner! Both easily fixable AF, the color is growing on me!

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Haha yes this is true, I kind of lucked out though with having a ranger that had everything I wanted, although my first color choice was the silver, and having a spray-in bedliner! Both easily fixable AF, the color is growing on me!
It also doesnā€™t help that Iā€™m a frugal tightwad that wonā€™t pay a single cent more for options I donā€™t need, like side steps or leather.

Ranger207

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Tacoma
I've been a lifelong Ford Motor Company fan and am looking forward to purchasing my first brand new vehicle, a 2019 Ford Ranger built in the great city and state of Wayne, Michigan! I am happy to be a new member of this forum and want to give a shout out to rangerdanger for their work to develop and maintain this site. I can't imagine the time and effort you have put into keeping us updated with the Ranger deliveries across this great nation. Kudos to you!

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I've been a lifelong Ford Motor Company fan and am looking forward to purchasing my first brand new vehicle, a 2019 Ford Ranger built in the great city and state of Wayne, Michigan! I am happy to be a new member of this forum and want to give a shout out to rangerdanger for their work to develop and maintain this site. I can't imagine the time and effort you have put into keeping us updated with the Ranger deliveries across this great nation. Kudos to you!
Youā€™re welcome! I find lots of people on this forum very helpful, everyone has their own expertise.

soizyurface

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Hello All!

My name is Nick, and I'm from Farmington Hills, Michigan (Roughly 30 minutes north of plant that manufactures the Ranger) Anyway, I went in on the 17th and put in an order for a Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 with the 301A package and remote start. (Just two days after ROVP ended, UGH) Probably wont get my Ranger until late April, but I can wait (I think!)

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All!

My name is Nick, and I'm from Farmington Hills, Michigan (Roughly 30 minutes north of plant that manufactures the Ranger) Anyway, I went in on the 17th and put in an order for a Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 with the 301A package and remote start. (Just two days after ROVP ended, UGH) Probably wont get my Ranger until late April, but I can wait (I think!)
Welcome!

Production is ramping up now, if you get a build week of 3/11 or 3/18, youā€™re most definitely getting it before April.

Defender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda6
Vehicle Showcase
My name is Mark and Iā€™m out of Omaha, Nebraska. Extremely interested in buying a Ranger in August/September time frame to replace my Mazda6. We have the Midlands International Auto Show this coming weekend and a Ranger is listed for display so Iā€™ll get a chance to see it up close soon.

Right now, my ideal truck Is a 2x4 Super Crew XLT; Lightning Blue; 301A, Sport and Tow Packages; Remote Start; Electronic Locking Rear Differential; Spray-in Bedliner; and Front/Rear Splashguards. Considering black running boards also, but no decision on them yet.

I appreciate any information posted throughout the various discussions. This a great resource for owners/future owners.

jesskewl

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 dodge durango RT
I'm in NE as well....why the 2X4??? prerunner look? Baxter ford is getting a few in the next day or 2.

Last edited:

Defender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda6
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in NE as well....why the 2X4??? prerunner look? Baxter ford is getting a few in the next day or 2.
I donā€™t really travel off-road so in my opinion, spending the extra money for 4x4 isnā€™t a necessity. Thanks for the info on Baxter. Although Iā€™m not looking to buy until late Summer or early Fall, I may take a run up there to check out different options.

ExChief45

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chrysler Concorde
Occupation
Gas System Operations - Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all my name is Scott and I live in Clinton, NJ. I have been a ford person my whole life. All but 1 of the new cars I have purchased have been fords. I even converted my wife and she is on her 4th (a 2019 Explorer). I have purchased the following in my driving career. 1990 F150, 1992 SHO Taurus, 1994 Ranger, 2000 F250, 2015 Ford Focus. There were some used cars and 1 other new car in there as well. Have had nothing but great luck with my Fords. I really liked my 1994 Ranger and was excited to find out they were bringing them back.

In December some idiot plowed into me in my Focus and it was deemed a total loss. I have since ordered a new Ranger, Supercrew, 4x4 Lariat. It is scheduled to be built sometime in March.

Thanks so much for this site, it has been a wealth of information. My dealer just received thier first one this week and I went to see it. The truck is really nice and very comfortable. I can't wait for mine to come in.

In the mean time I am cruising around in a 2000 Chrysler Concorde I bought from a friend for $350. Not much to look at but runs well enough.

Safe travels all and thanks for sharing.

Jimiv123

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 501A, FX4, Sport Package, Magnetic
Occupation
IT Grunt
Hi everyone! My name is Jim and I live in McKinney, TX, a suburb of Dallas. And officially a 3 time Ranger owner. Yesterday I picked up my 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 w/ sport package because I didn't want to wait months for an order. I was going to have to put money into my 2004 Ranger anyways to make sure it got me across the finish line. So i figured why not put that money towards a few extras. I'm glad that I did because i love the look of the metallic grill and on my Metallic paint, and see the need for the running boards. Even though I'm 6'.

I was the first customer to buy the new Ranger at my local dealership and the owner ducked out of a national conference call to congratulate me. Was a great experience.

Been following this forum for a while. Wanted to say Hi! And wish you all the best at getting your Trucks fast if you ordered them. Look forward to geeking out with you all on this truck!
Sponsored