First Ranger5G members to have their ROVP order built!

AnimeRanger87

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 XLT 2X4 Reg cab. 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 2000 XLT Supercab 2x4
Occupation
Production associates with Honda
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get the engine cover?
No I didn't I think it's just on the Lariats. You can buy them in the parts department at a later time.

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get the engine cover?
Exactly what I was thinking. I see some with, and some without. Is it a lariat thing?

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
No I didn't I think it's just on the Lariats. You can buy them in the parts department at a later time.
That would likely be the last straw, while I love this new truck, it has been the worst and most incompetent marketing introduction in the history of Ford Motor Company.
If that is true, my dealer will just have to buy it for me or I will go after Ford to comp me one... The thing is really turning into the biggest and most expensive grab bag in history...
What next... Charge you $240 to remove the back seat?

Ron_W

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape titanium, 2013 c-max
Can anyone with a 2019 Ranger and Ford Pass App confirm how remote start works? Can you really set your Ranger to remote start at a pre-scheduled time?
On my Escape, Ford Pass will allow me to set a time and if I want to repeat where you can select the days you want it to start. Don't have Ranger yet.

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Vehicle Showcase
On my Escape, Ford Pass will allow me to set a time and if I want to repeat where you can select the days you want it to start. Don't have Ranger yet.
This is the coolest thing I've ever heard. Will be warmed up and ready to roll every morning (I park in the driveway).

pboggini

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue XL Ranger 4x2 Supercrew.
This is the coolest thing I've ever heard. Will be warmed up and ready to roll every morning (I park in the driveway).
Sunnyvale told me that they just got my VIN. Don't know it yet but this is progress. Sent me a pic with my order showing SUB to PLA. No idea what that means.

Since I've never ordered a car before, I feel like I"m on an adventure.

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone get any updates? Mine updated to waiting for a ride to the west coast, so hopefully it boards a train soon.

Wish they would let you pick these up from the factory, like some of the European cars. I would totally road trip this home.

Reactions: Ric

Dan Kobler

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT SuperCrew 302A 4x4
Just got my window sticker with a Blend Date of 2/7/19! Quick question. I noticed that the window sticker does not say heated seats. However on the 302A package on the Build and price tool it says very clearly that there are included. Any other XLT owners with the 302A package that can confirm there are in fact heated seats?