Sponsored

Search results

1. ARB Giveaway! ARB edition TRED Pro recovery boards (CLOSED)

Sure could use those, done and done
  2. RAPID RED Bronco Club

Thought I would post some of my Rapid Red pictures here as well. 21' Badlands non SAS 2.7 Hardtop. Reserved 7/14/20, placed my order 3/19/21, build date of 12/06/21 and received on February 4th, 2022. First offroad adventure was out to Tatahatso Point in Northern Arizona. Bronco handles the dirt...
  3. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

Hello fellow 12/6ers, wanted to share some of Mr Ed's first offroad adventure. 20 miles of dirt road to Tatahotso Point. I wanted my first offroad adventure to be in my paternal family's backyard. This "horse shoe" is the halfway point between the Grand Canyon and Lee's Ferry. Bronco handles...
  4. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

Want to report that my Bronco has arrived today. Have mixed feelings updating because others can't feel the way I do now with my Bronco in my possession. Hope Ford does right and gets you all your Bronco soon. Arrived with 60 miles on odometer and a small dent on the hood from transport. Want...
  5. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

My Bronco is somewhere in Albuquerque waiting for transport to my dealer. Been stuck in Albuquerque since last Thursday. Asked my dealer for any updates and all I was told was "we will contact you when it arrives"...... WTF? Don't think they realize it has been 569 days since I've reserved and...
  6. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

Ziems Ford in Farmington. I'm assuming since our delivery dates are close to each other, it might be on the same train. Tracker reveals the train arrived in Belen yesterday but is still there with no movement since. Told my dealer I can drive to Albuquerque to pick it myself, no luck tho ๐Ÿ˜†
  7. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

What was your rail car number? My rail car has been sitting in Belen since yesterday morning with no movement. Curious, maybe the same rail car?
  8. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

I've felt the same frustration as you for the past 6.5 weeks. First day reservation holder, ordered on 3/19/21, blend date of 12/09/21, finally built 12/29/21. Now it has been stuck on the rail in Chicago since Wednesday. Like @clhughes79 said, we are cattle to a company who no longer cares...
  9. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

First trip will be Valley of the God's in Utah. Drove the dirt road many times in my Explorer, will be much more fun in a Bronco, with an offroad flag of course ๐Ÿ˜. The beauty of living so close to the southeastern part of Utah, a mere 2.5 hour drive to Moab.
  10. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

Heya, progress made... I take back everything I said about @ Ford Motor Company and Mike Levine. My Bronco has finally shipped. Wish it would arrive sooner but what's another few days on top of 545 right? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ Have a good day fellow 12/6ers
  11. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

All I've ever owned have been Fords...... but @FordMotorCompany , you are really testing my patience..... it has been over 543 days since my reservation..... I've waited patiently but seeing others place orders this past July and have their Broncos is beyond upsetting..... Sorry Ford but you...
  12. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

Finally got my "Built" email at 0146 MST. Now another agonizing wait for my BRONCO to be shipped. Excited to finally see some progress being made though. ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ
  13. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

I think you are correct, I have WS copies showing 11/30, 12/7, 12/14 and 12/21. I was grasping hoping it meant something as well but after looking at all the WS I've downloaded, those are the dates.
  14. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

5$ each, ill take 4. Multiple ice chests with plenty of room besides that this fiasco we are dealing with now will only make the sticker more exclusive ๐Ÿ˜†
  15. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

If you have numbers below BCE, that's indication your BRONCO computers are alive.
  16. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

Mods popped up this morning, finally ๐Ÿ™Œ
  17. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

I would purchase a few if you get these made ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
  18. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

505 days of waiting and finally received my WS. Fingers crossed for the most awesome X-mas gift ever.... Blend date of 12/09
  19. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

Same here, now shows "In Production"..... no window sticker yet, until that shows, I won't get too excited yet ๐Ÿ™
  20. ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group

Check again with no luck. Maybe tonight