Sponsored

Search results

1. Epic road trip, but had to say goodbye to my German Shepherd before we made it home

Man I am so sorry. Dogs are the best companions and their love and loyalty are pure. I know the hurt a couple times over, and I am dreading that day when Maxie leaves us. I pray for comfort for your heart.
  2. 2023 Bronco DR for sale $500K USD 🤯

A lot of two-door-only evangelists are putting that picture in the spank bank.
  3. Took my Ranger Edition to Moab

That is a gorgeous Bronco. Thank you for sharing.
  4. Anyone know how to make the 'recirc' button stay on longer then 1 minute?

My experience (in other Fords but not Broncos) is that the windshield gets really foggy quickly if recirc is selected but the A/C compressor is not on. Maybe Ford programmed a safety for that scenario?
  5. Flooded Bronco Meets Crusher

Amen!!
  6. Why not have a solid top?

I agree.
  7. My Bronco T-boned broadsided by a Pathfinder at 50 mph. Walked away with small scrape on arm

I'm really glad she's ok. It was a beautiful rig. I'm sorry. But a Pathfinder?! That just adds insult to injury.
  8. 2021 Bronco Base DIED WHILE DRIVING today

That's when I'd be nervously remembering that the manual tranny is made in China. Pisses me off to no end that Ford does that.
  9. 2021 Bronco Base DIED WHILE DRIVING today

I was test-driving a new Fusion once when it ran out of gas on a highway off-ramp, at speed. I was able to use a combination of existing momentum and gradually using the hand brake (holding in the button with my thumb so the ratchet wouldn't catch) to feather off speed. I was able to get it into...
  10. I...umm...hmm

That poor Braptor. I feel bad for it.
  11. Dubai Bronco Raptor Delivered & Gets Custom Wrap w/ Graphics

How long does wrap last, especially in climates with extreme heat or cold? I think the edges would peel/chip first?
  12. Black Diamond 4A Automatic 4x4 Non-squatch BD 2024

That's Ford's bullshit option bundling for you. They do that on the F-150 also: You can't get auto 4WD unless you buy up to the Lariat. I have an XLT, and in 4WD, even in the slick snow, the front end goes BUMP BUMP BUMP when I make the 90-degree turn at the top of my driveway. It feels like...
  13. Uh oh

Maybe I missed it: Was it just smoking, or was it running badly and/or making terrible noises?
  14. Anyone looking for a BRaptor?

Still makes me think a Black Diamond SAS might be the best value.
  15. MIC Hardtop Delamination Issue now covered in General Service Bulletin -- Bronco Roof Concern Analysis -- 9/27/23 Update

Don't get me started on "service bulletins". I had an Escape whose board fried itself. They had a "service bulletin" out there saying hey this thing can fry itself. But not a recall. They knew about it and did NOTHING about it. Cost me $2,400 total. I wonder why I ever bought another Ford after...
  16. Meet Sassy! It was love at first sight - and she was mine 24 hours later!

That's a beautiful keeper! And may I say, that's the best-looking color of seats and door inserts on any Bronco trim level.
  17. UAW goes on strike @ MAP Bronco / Ranger factory [ADMIN WARNING: NO INSULTS, NO POLITICS]

I used to only consider vehicles built here in the 'States, until one year I got a Fusion Sport V6 AWD built at Hermisillo. That car was an unbreakable tank for 168,000 miles until some texting ass-clown plowed into it and totaled it. I knew it was going to get to 200,000 miles, no problem. But...
  18. I like IKE: 2 door Bronco tow test.

Excellent, detailed report. And a beautiful Bronco. Thank you!