Sponsored

Search results

1. Classic Bronco instrument cluster

Her decisions still haunt me to this day 😫😫
  2. Classic Bronco instrument cluster

Me too. Full digital dash allows for fun upgrades like this. if Ford offered a retrofit kit from the Chinese Bronco I’d snag it
  3. ADV Production Modular Hardtop!

Yup! Couldn’t agree more! I just hope everyone winds up with a top they like at a reasonable price
  4. ADV Production Modular Hardtop!

I don’t think they have a 2 door version yet
  5. That's it...I'm done...I can't wait anymore...Anderson Composites White Hard Top installed

Looks fantastic! Congrats man!!! Enjoy that thing!!!🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
  6. Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE

i haven’t read up on any TOR top noise issues, so forgive my ignorance, but I do think we will always have some level of hardtop noise/squeaks/etc with the Bronco because it’s a removable design. Just part of the charm. And whenever possible just take the whole thing off and enjoy baby! Sky view...
  7. Help!!! Kings made my steering wonky.

Any updates? Hopefully good news
  8. Hard top peg broken

What video?
  9. Save 25% on Ford wheels and accessories through 5/5/2024 -- official discount code: WHEEL25

I think we should get a sale coming up for Memorial Day or something. I passed up 20% off like twice last year. Not this year!
  10. Save 25% on Ford wheels and accessories through 5/5/2024 -- official discount code: WHEEL25

Would the slide out tailgate be considered a “wheel accessory?” 🤔
  11. ADV Production Modular Hardtop!

I would say “stay pumped!” But that doesn’t seem appropriate 😕 Hang in there brotha!
  12. Anderson Composites White Hardtop Installed

Seriously! I had to call my friend over to help me lift the soft top assembly off. We did just as it started to rain 🤣
  13. Anderson Composites White Hardtop Installed

You are correct. It’d be more accurate to say I “lifted” it up on my own to check it out. When i actually picked it up it was two people for size
  14. Anderson Composites White Hardtop Installed

I don’t have the exact number, but it is light. Picked it up relative ease. I would guess less than 100lbs
  15. ADV Production Modular Hardtop!

Oh yeah it’s completely fine IMO
  16. ADV Production Modular Hardtop!

You would def be happy with it 😎
  17. ADV Production Modular Hardtop!

Oh snap!!! You might be getting it soon!!
  18. ADV Production Modular Hardtop!

Exactly. Not rough to the hands but not kind to wool mitts haha. I liked it and would have been fine with the textured over painted