Sponsored

Search results

1. Hey Ford are you listening?

The Bronco that was shown in 2004 was just that, a concept. I believe that came out around the same time the Thunderbird and the Mustang went through the huge retro thing. This Bronco that Ford is bringing out is not at all the one they showed in 2004. But I totally get what you mean about...
  2. Hey Ford are you listening?

Didn't Ford originally state this was coming out as a 2020 model? Implying that the reveal would most likely happen in January at the North American Auto Show. I agree that I wish the Bronco was out already but, I'm hoping with the amount of time they have had, they do an amazing job with it...
  3. How much would you pay for a V8 in the Bronco?

I definitely know what you mean. I'm still driving my 2003 Lightning everyday and it has over 220,000 miles with no major issues either. I've had probably 12 different Fords with V8's over the last 15 years and haven't had any issues with them. My mom however bought a 2016 Mustang ecoboost...
  4. How much would you pay for a V8 in the Bronco?

Right!? I think Ford missed a big opportunity not bringing the Ranger Raptor here. But if they want to still push V6's and possible turbo 4's that's fine, but give us an option for people who prefer the V8. If they price it accordingly with the Rubicon, and the Ford dealers don't try to...
  5. How much would you pay for a V8 in the Bronco?

Yes but the F-150 still offers a V8. Just not in the Raptor. So why shouldn't the Bronco do the same? At least give people the option of a V8.
  6. How much would you pay for a V8 in the Bronco?

I'm also new here but have been lurking for quite some time. Figured this would be a good time to start posting to give a little feedback here. I voted for $50k but $55k would also not be bad. Now that should be a Rubicon equivalent model for the Bronco, not a base model. If Ford wants to...