Sponsored

Search results

1. TN GA NC folks get in here

You sound hot
  2. TN GA NC folks get in here

I could get down on this. Here in middle GA. I have a couple of Broncos to choose from but not a 6gen.
  3. Spied: possible Bronco mule seen testing in Detroit

Agreed. If Ford is taking this long to produce a glimpse of it, coupled with the HIGH expectations of the new offering, I'm happy they're beta testing every component of it rather than resting on the laurels of your standard solid rear axle. But it has to be more than the rear axle. Surely the...
  4. Spied: possible Bronco mule seen testing in Detroit

I'm with everyone else, I see the dimensions fitting but hope not b/c I'm not seeing a solid front axle. It may be there and just well hidden but there isn't the normal bulging differential housing. The rear however, looks to be solid.
  5. next week - NAIAS.....

Off-Road Magazine supposedly got their hands on a "production timeline" and it stated the Bronco will be revelaed in 2020 for a 2021 production model. Specifically after the launch of the new Explorer and new Superduty facelift. But we've heard "2021 production model" before.....
  6. next week - NAIAS.....

Well, Ford's reveal time was 8:40-9:05 and on the NAIAS live stream, only the Mustang and Explorer were featured. Maybe it'll get its on reveal later in the week...?
  7. Land Rover Defender on sale in the US in 2020

I dont see it being the slightest competitor. Nothing RR/LR makes is a direct competitor the Wrangler/Bronco segment. In my eyes, all they share is the same acronym....(SUV/MPV).
  8. 2019 St Louis Auto Show

Its going to be revealed at the 2019 North American International Auto Show. Here is your countdown clock: https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/634057/ford-bronco-reveal?utm_source=widget&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=widget
  9. Could this be the new Bronco

Its not. Not even close. The troller has only become a popular speculation because of Ford's connection with the Brazilian company. The 2020 will be a proprietary design of Fords US division.
  10. Re: Removable Tops, ya' know, when you think about it....

Then it would seem a utilitarian type vehicle with those options may not be for you. What FCA is selling with the Jeep is OPTIONS. Most Jeep owners dont remove their hardtops. But they have the choice if they WANT to. I do recognize FCA instituted panels for the Jeep to make it easier for...
  11. Hey Ford are you listening?

Have to agree with the above. You have only 3 months to go before you get a peek. I dont see you trading in that Tacoma either. They're 2 totally different segments. We're all waiting patiently to see whats going to happen. It sucks but we certainly dont want Ford to rush this do we?
  12. 2020 Bronco Off Road Angles (Approach/Departure)

Not exactly, it has been confirmed however that Dana will be producing the axles for the Bronco and Ranger with their new Advan-tek gear technology but its produced for both IFS and SA configurations no its a toss up. I do believe the Bronco will receive live axles. If it was going to have IFS...
  13. 2019 Ford Ranger hit Ford's website for configurations & pricing

Does this give us a peak into the Bronco's pricing/config's......maybe, just maybe. https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/official-2019-ranger-price-starts-at-25-395-and-order-guide-released.1004/
  14. Most Important Bronco Design Features?

Removable roof, period. Everything else can be added or modded aside from an extra set of doors.
  15. The Chevrolet Blazer returns in 2019

Its old news now but its worth mentioning, Chevrolet has announced plans to bring the Blazer back in 2019. It's only name in form. It couldn't be further from the original Blazer/Jimmy production run. Diehard Chevy fans are beside themselves. If Chevrolet was trying to match Ford's retro...
  16. Tailgate Canopy System Patent for 2020 Bronco?!?!?

Too bad Ford wasn't the first to offer something similar. Either way, its a nifty idea in theory. Remember this abomination? The Pontiac Aztec? It came with a tailgate style tent and even had a cooler for a console. It had some cool gadgets built in but was heinous aesthetically. It was a...
  17. Tailgate Canopy System Patent for 2020 Bronco?!?!?

Ford just filed for a new patent this month for a canopy/awning system that would attach to the back of a liftgate/hatch of an SUV. This has to find its way on the Bronco, right?!?!? Here is also the link as reported by FoxNews...
  18. Top 5 list of "MUST HAVE's"!

You weren't joking. I dont know if its the GoPro thats distorting the sound but if thats truly what the GT sounds like, I'd be really disappointed. That sounds awful.
  19. Top 5 list of "MUST HAVE's"!

I dont know boys, I truly believe a V8 is a stretch. I wish it wasn't the case but we know Ford really loves the Ecoboost. It also doesn't hurt that most people will take their Turbo'd engine in for maintenance over their n/a V8. That means more revenue in servicing the new Bronco and thats the...
  20. Top 5 list of "MUST HAVE's"!

Ha.....thanks. I enjoy it. How far am I in terms of what you're looking for?