Sponsored

Search results

1. Pics & Videos From OKC Show: 2-Door Trail Concept and Overland Concept Broncos

I was all set on Sasquatch and 35's on the two door until I seen the Badlands on the stock 33's. I think it looks great, not sure if I want Sasquatch anymore. However, I do feel the 4 door needs 35's.
  2. 📷 Factory: 2-Door Fastback Top Broncos + Warthog 37" BFG KO2 Tires

On the 2 door, the doors never stored in back. They're longer than the 4 door and won't fit sideways. I was wondering though, if you put the seats down, maybe you can store them front to back?
  3. Ford shuts down KY plant due to parts shortages

I'm in skilled trades and normally we still work as well. This time they laid everyone off. Basically the only people there are for fire watch.
  4. Ford shuts down KY plant due to parts shortages

Yes, I work there. It's a semi-conductor shortage that's shutting us down. We're told it will be effecting the big three and it might be longer than one week. Other Ford plants might be effected the following week. It's a day by day thing so we'll have to wait and see.
  5. Spotted: White Bronco Outer Banks next to a Wrangler 4xe Hybrid

We have Jetts pizza in Kentucky as well. It's pretty good.
  6. Photos: WildTrak and First Edition with Graphics

I like the tire sticking out from the fender as well. I bet it Sasquatch would look good with the regular badlands fender flares on them. It would be easy enough to do.
  7. Rapid Red - Official Thread

It's just as durable as any other color. The paint is baked on after it leaves the paint booth and they've perfected it over many years of using that process. I'm not sure why people have made that comment.
  8. Followed 2 Broncos and got to see Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Interior

I agree with you on how the MGV felt. I liked it alot. My concern is if I can get comfortable not having a power seat. I had a 2014 F150 once with no power seat and it was very uncomfortable. The seat bottom was always at the wrong angle
  9. Official Wallpapers and Video: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept

Man that looks good. It's got me wanting a 2 door again because it won't be as easy to change the wheel arches on the rear of 4 door.
  10. Badlands wheel gap

I hope everyone keeps in mind the overlander Badlands concept does not have the proper/final Badlands suspension on it. It's best not to decide any suspension decision based on this suspension.
  11. YOU CAN DO IT...without MID pkg

Hopefully I can do better explaining this time. The aftermarket systems use their own independent wiring and switches. This makes it a simple weekend end project. Retrofits into the original switches offer unique challenges and is a lot more involved. First thing we need to figure out is if the...
  12. YOU CAN DO IT...without MID pkg

Xodric, sorry if I offended you in some way. Not sure why you think I don't have the ability to do these things, because I do. I'm sure you have the ability as well. The fact that I do have the ability is why I posted the comment. The video you posted made it sound like he could just swap the...
  13. YOU CAN DO IT...without MID pkg

The problem is it's never that simple with electrical stuff. For example, you can't just change to a heated steering wheel and it work. You have to get a new clock spring and a special wiring harness as well. Same for adding heat seats, ect. Rarely is it as easy as simple swap. Especially if you...
  14. Levine confirms 2021 Model Year reservations will be built BEFORE dealer stock

Yes but you can only get them as MIC Carbonized Gray. It will be late availability for colors. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
  15. Closeup pics of dark gray MIC top - in sun vs shade

No it's not. Ford is intentionally making it Carbonized Gray, not black like the flares.
  16. Closeup pics of dark gray MIC top - in sun vs shade

I have seen it in person and feel it looks worse! People definitely need to see it for themselves and make up their own minds.
  17. Defending Fords decision for the CG MIC Hard top

Bronco Nations picture is a great example of the difference I saw walking up.
  18. Defending Fords decision for the CG MIC Hard top

Interesting, when I look at the picture after they post they don't look as bad as on my phone. It's still too much for me.
  19. Defending Fords decision for the CG MIC Hard top

When I walked up to the vehicle, it stuck out like a sore thumb but I do agree that in some pictures it doesn't look too bad. It's just at times it's so far off that I don't know if I can live with it. I know were not taking about the grill but I thought I would share it as well.