Sponsored

Search results

1. Went to my Nissan dealership.....

out for bkfst this morning drive by Kennedy Ford in Conshy PA and they're moving two nice black 4 dr Bronco's, 1 hard top one soft around the lot..... so I stop and ask the salesman(he's been there a while) "are they starting to come in" ? - he looks at me and says the two I'm looking at were...
  2. Rear cargo pull out shelf- when will it be available?

AND.....no mounting hardware :rolleyes:
  3. Calling out Bronco Folding tail Gate mod!

and the spare is WHERE ? on my 08 F 150 it's under the truck bed btwn(basically) the rear tires underneath .....SUCKS 👎
  4. Calling out Bronco Folding tail Gate mod!

THAT, right there, is what I live for 🥰
  5. 2022 Bronco Colors Online - no Green (yet)

in the OP's pic.....WTH is area 51 there ? looks green to me ??
  6. ICONIC SILVER BRONCO BADLANDS IN MARYLAND

don't know here.....those colors telling me funeral procession or something, those black wheels..... doesn't do it for me and I had an 88 Bronco ll in silver 😬
  7. 💚 [Update: EVERGLADES GREEN confirmed by Levine?] Ford teases green color for 2022 Bronco

I'll buy that green but with a FLAT finish.....with the gray MIC top so there 🍻
  8. MT's only option on.....

thanks.....in my situation I'll need mileage over terrains really like the BFG KO2's (E) I have on my 08 F150, run them @ 65lbs decent mileage guess I'll have to buy them and swap 'em out .....
  9. MT's only option on.....

Sasquatch ? .....would prefer AT's as I'll be doing MOSTLY highway miles.....thanks 🍺
  10. My Takeaways From the Garnet Ford Dealer Event (West Chester, PA)

just saw those 2 same Bronco's @ Kennedy Ford, in Conshy.....can the drivers seat be raised up ? seemed like I had a bit of trouble seeing over the hood in the drivers seat, I have a much better view over the hood in my 08' F 150..... maybe they were at the lowest position ? thanks 🍻
  11. When does anyone expect MY22 paint colors to be released?

Ford, I have $$.....show me this green with a gray MIC top, and it's yours
  12. 20.1 average MPG showing on a 2.7L Bronco Outer Banks at dealer event

actually no .....look, we're swapping engines and you're footing the bill ..... thanks 🍻
  13. 20.1 average MPG showing on a 2.7L Bronco Outer Banks at dealer event

my 2008 F 150 4X4 5.4L V8 gets 9/10 city - 15 highway :cry: I'll be happy as sh*t if my Bronco gets 20.1 mpg 😋
  14. What Green color for 2022?

could one of you "a lot smarter then me" PC experts configure a new Bronco with Terrain Green with a gray MIC top , need a new screensaver ? ;) 🍺
  15. portable fire extinguishers

gotta run this past the pro off roaders.....I surf fish and upon checking the required equipment for my beach buggy my fire extinguisher has depressurized, it's about 15 yrs old, which extinguishers do you guys like ? The one I'm throwing out can't be pressurized .....what are some of the more...
  16. Cargo area: sliding tail gate

I wouldn't buy a Bronco without it