Sponsored

Search results

1. Anyone Now on the Bronco Fence or Totally Off It Now that the B&P is Out?

Still holding my reservation, but definitely thinking hard on it. The site is currently missing options I wanted/expected bases on all of the bronco coverage ford has put out. I have a hard time swallowing a 60k pill for something that isn't everything I wanted. Like not having a black...
  2. I don't understand it, big tires equal no roof rack?

It may have to due with shipping. They still need to fit on standard shipping trailers/ train cars. The longer 4 door may not fit with sasquatch and roof rack. They may not have accounted for the extra weight of both for EPA tests. But still don't know why it wouldn't just be a DIO at that...
  3. Auto Start Stop on the Bronco?

Manual has them as well. It's on my focus rs.
  4. Bronco Accessory List ( Supposedly 200 Items )

I just want these wheels.
  5. Who's NOT disappointed enough to be like "THIS IS IT!!1!"

Do I have nitpicks about what's offered at launch? Yes. I would like the manual on something other than the 2.3. I also would like a v8, which I know isn't happening. Only thing that would deter me from buying a first model year(besides my wallet) would be the possibility of a diesel dropping...
  6. Everybody PLEASE Be Calm. This is only the beginning.

Is a diesel something that's rumored to happen?
  7. Everybody PLEASE Be Calm. This is only the beginning.

Will there be a diesel option?
  8. What does having Reservation really mean?

Ford's FAQ on reservations states that all reservations will be completed prior to production of stock units. While a reservation doesn't guarantee delivery because it's not an order, you should receive yours before anyone who didn't reserve one can buy one from dealer lots.
  9. Bronco public appearances - when / where can we see one in person?

Some kind of dealer tour or mobile event would be really nice. I would really like to be able to at t least see/touch some of the materials for the interior like the marine grade vinyl seats. If not a mock-up seat at least a sample. Would also like to see a selection of large paint samples we...
  10. Wow. Tight rear legroom even on 4 dr - baby seat

It's more rear seat legroom than my focus rs, so it should be fine. 1 forward facing car seat behind me and 1 rear facing behind the passenger seat. Granted the passenger seat is all the way forward, we get by. It helps my wife is short enough it's ok for around town.
  11. "Coming in 2020" ????

I believe it is slated as a 2020 model year, so it could be as early as fall 2019 or as late as spring 2020 depending on how development goes. There is still a lot to do in the next 2.5 years, and a lot could go wrong, but hopefully most of the "kinks" will be worked out with the ranger before hand.
  12. First Ford Bronco Mule Spotted Using Everest Body?

Fingers crossed that this is either just an updated everest, or Ford is using an everest body during testing, and has something much better waiting for the reveal. None of the rumors sound promising though. I don't expect to see the new bronco revealed until movember-ish 2018 so they still have...
  13. First Ford Bronco Mule Spotted Using Everest Body?

I don't care how good it is, I won't buy an everest with a bronco badge on it. I'd rather buy a 4runner.
  14. How many doors should the Bronco 6G have?

The other poster said he didn't know why Ford changed the explorer to FWD. That is the reason.
  15. How many doors should the Bronco 6G have?

FWD is more fuel efficient (think CAFE), and allows for more floor space in the passenger and storage compartments since you don't have the trans tunnel to deal with.
  16. Jeep gunning straight for the Ranger

To a point. Before Jeep added the 4 door option, sales were at or under 80k-ish a year, for a good year. Adding the 4 door option really helped out in a big way. Considering Jeep was the only one in that segment with a market size of 70k sales per year total for the hardcore, no frills, 2 door...
  17. New Ford Bronco development underway by Ford Australia

When is the Ranger due for a new "generation." The T6 platform will be what, around 10 years old when its released in the states?
  18. Insider Tip: "Air Roof" Removable Roof Panels To Be Featured on the 2020 / 2021 Ford Bronco

Something like that sounds like it would be optional.