Sponsored

Search results

1. Pics of Bronco w/ top removed -- shows satellite radio antenna, Bronco stamping, soft top

6’5” here. Going by the interior measurements, and with a 36” inseam, I’m more concerned about legroom than headroom. Important to specify where your height is as that’s going to dictate the need between head and legroom. Not all height is distributed equally? Since it’s the closest thing we...
  2. Bronco Badlands leather interior w/ orange contrast stitching and trim color accents

Angles are very artsy-fartsy. Pretty sure it’s an ad agency type of setup over at BN. Doesn’t the Wrangler Rubicon’s dash only come in red? Or it did ?‍♂️ Pretty similar to the choice of single accent color in the Badlands. Cost would go up if it was tied to the exterior color. That’s like...
  3. Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview

Someone is emotionally invested here.
  4. Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview

Thanks for your valued input, keyboard warrior.
  5. Lightning Blue Painted Bronco Body

LB > VB. Maybe I should keep an eye out for a used FE ?‍♂️ Or not...
  6. Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview

I’m good with the Carbonized Gray tops, if you didn’t know already ?
  7. Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview

Carbonized gray top looks fine as-is, to me. Would much rather avoid the fading and go with CG. If anything, Ford is doing future Bronco owners a favor. Can’t understand why people would want a top that will inevitably fade.
  8. Ford is testing factory 37" inch tires for the Bronco (official teaser) & poll

Some of you: First. World. Problems...... Chill.
  9. Lightning Blue Announced Exclusively For Bronco First Edition!

I mixed up Lightning Blue with Velocity Blue. My bad. Wish we were getting LB instead.
  10. Lightning Blue Announced Exclusively For Bronco First Edition!

Ford could do better on their product communications: Up to this point I was under the assumption VB was available across the board. Was one of my options. Not anymore I guess. The Navy Pier discussion is getting ridiculous: Don’t like it, don’t buy it. Pretty simple.
  11. Antimatter Blue??? Bronco Sport in Alto Blue

Antimatter Blue...
  12. TFL's Feelings About Bronco Because No Party Invite?

Never understood the popularity of their channel. Some of the content they put out is dubious at best (I.e. Ram Rebel vs. Silverado Trailboss 0-60). I wouldn’t buy a BOF vehicle for 0-60 drag racing and I’m not sure many others do ?‍♂️ I also witnessed (in one of their videos none the less)...
  13. Is FCA getting nervous? Publishes Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler Info Sheet Guide

Or take the carpet out and line-x the floor.
  14. Is FCA getting nervous? Publishes Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler Info Sheet Guide

Bottom line: For most people, most of the time IFS is the way to go. Just a better all around compromise. A SFA is only necessary for a very, very small percentage of use cases, which would primarily consist of crawling through a rock garden. Which seems to be a very deliberate activity that...
  15. Is FCA getting nervous? Publishes Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler Info Sheet Guide

Last year I went to one of the major auto shows on press day and got to speak with a member of the engineering team for the Gladiator/Wrangler. I asked specifically why interior space hasn’t grown to accommodate larger frame people like myself (98th percentile American male) over the JK, to...
  16. Moab Treat For 4-Door Bronco Sasquatch Fans (Steep Climb & Descent Action)

Been watching these videos of the 6th gen wheeling. Really wonder how the non-Badlands models with Sasquatch package would fare on these same trails? From the looks of it, the Badlands has plenty front travel.