Sponsored

Search results

1. 2025 Bronco Hybrid Rumors

Our Ford Energi has been perfect. Even 20mi as EV in a PHEV means riding a full size for daily task with zero Petrol (work from home). And Gas-Hybrid option for longer trips or off-roading. Yes Please.
  2. Ford cracking down on dealer markups over MSRP?

Personally know a dealer employee who ordered a Bronco for his wife, his son, and himself. All to hand over to the dealer in exchange for 50% of the ADM they could collect. So.... there is that.
  3. PHEV plug-in hybrid Bronco testing?

Since I am out of the running for a Year 1 or Year 2 Bronco, or even BSport, due to finances... Gives me hope PHEV version may be out when I am ready to buy. If I can get 15-20mi out of the EV side of things, it actually makes the MPG viable. Can go electric for all my 'around town' riding, as...
  4. First edition left in the woods. (Stuck in Park)

Wifes Enrgi flashed, "Pull Over Immediately, when safe to do so" As soon as I turned it off, it would power up but stuck in park. They flashed it at the dealer and said "good to go", but could/would not tell us what triggered the "You Might Die Soon" vehicular shutdown.
  5. So Am I Crazy?

Exclusivity comes at a cost. I decided to wait to see what variations come out and how they work out the bugs. $20k is huge for me.. I SHOULD have reserved a First Edition, locked in the price through one of the board dealer here and just flipped it. But, it felt not right to buy and flip...
  6. Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC

Apples to Oranges.... Which is why Tesla probably won't last. The current auto makers with dealerships have all of the maintenance structure in place. Just stop trying to pull bullshit on us every time we walk through the door, go fixed price, and/direct ship. Dealerships are a cartel. Most...
  7. Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC

No I don't. In the modern world I COULD have my personal car QR/UPC, follow my car through manufacturing via WebCam Feeds, and have it personally delivered to my house at less than the mark up at the dealership. "Dealerships" could all be converted to Repair and Maintenance Shops and it would...
  8. Bad Post - Can remove. I can't delete

DOH! I misread the article
  9. Bronco Warthog Hybrid PHEV

All it needs is 25 miles. A majority of people in the US work within 10-15 miles of their home. That is basically a gas free daily commute, making it hurt a lot less when you burn a ton of fuel going off-road and spinning wheels and making REVs.
  10. Bronco pickup? Gladiator shows what will happen...

Subaru has tried twice. Jeep needs it to compete with the Ranger and Tacoma. Ford has the Ranger.
  11. Here’s why you won’t see an electric Bronco

I don't need a full EV. Who wants to run out of battery in the middle of the woods. My wife has a Fusion Energi (PHEV) and she spends $0 in gas to commute to and from work. Her MPG average is around 65MPG real world. I would buy a Bronco today with ADM for a PHEV that gets me 25mi a charge. I...
  12. Dealer near me has 7 Broncos apparently available for sale!

Because he is trying to dupe people. And people wonder why the whole dealership structure gets a bad rap. All manufactures should allow direct orders. Give the Dealership a required Delivery/Prep Fee built into the price via the Manufacturer. Then let the dealerships survive as Service Stations.
  13. Dealer near me has 7 Broncos apparently available for sale!

They one near me isn't. But, you be you... MR. CAPS.
  14. Dealer near me has 7 Broncos apparently available for sale!

Dealership near me is doing similar. A person is posting the Bronco as an individual in FBMarketplace, but it is also listed on a dealership website at a 5k or so ADM. So they either had a fixer get a reservation, or someone could not close the deal with financing and they offered to sell it on...
  15. More Preproduction Broncos Completed -- Area 51 Wildtrak, Race Red Badlands, Rapid Red Big Bend, Cyber Orange OBX, Oxford White OBX, Iconic Silver

Overcast in Maine today. Saw a Cyber and it was definitely school bus yellow. Maybe in super bright direct light it is orange, but not today. (No pics, was rushing) We saw Area51 on a BSport and it looked great. Slick color. Wife definitely preferred the A51.
  16. Dealer Called - First Edition Available - Sold for $10k over the sticker

I doubt people who were part of the Bronco list before a 100 year Global Pandemic are dropping out because the incredible awesome ability of our Government to insure that people have some ability to try and remain fed and sheltered after their jobs disappeared when their employers closed shop...
  17. Dealer Called - First Edition Available - Sold for $10k over the sticker

Pretty big gap between $100 and $60,000. Even people hoping to flip them need to be able to close on the initial financing. We'll see more.
  18. Classic in Iceland

Seen in Reykjavik. Classic bronco from Martha's Vineyard.
  19. Northeast Bronco Off Roadeo may be in Portland, Maine according to job listing

Probably just their business office. I doubt they are taking applications on the Rodeo site. ;)