Sponsored

Search results

1. New Windshield Adhesion Recall 22C12 announced for 2022 Broncos

I’ve been having the same problem with mine. I’m hearing a whistle too. Was having a hard time trying to find where it was coming from
  2. Never got your assembly line photo? Maybe someone has a match!

Never got mine. Sasquatch 4 door black Diamond velocity blue
  3. Front swaybar disconnect question

Does any aftermarket companies make it now? I have a black Diamond Sasquatch and will be looking to do this. Thanks
  4. Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

This has happened to me as well. Went and scheduled an appointment with a dealership to drive a big bend Sasquatch. They listed it as 52k. When I got there with my wife, they pulled the truck around for me. Then they proceeded to tell us that the truck was “marked up” to 66k!!! WTF!!? So I held...
  5. 2021 Bronco Trims and Pricing Guesstimates

What kind of package is the “Warthog “?? That sounds even more badass than the raptor!
  6. Is anybody else praying their current vehicle lasts long enough for the Bronco to be available?

2003 Excursion. V-10! 143K on her. Gotta do some maintenance on it. Rear seal, transfer case fluid, and replace radiator hoses. I only wish Ford would make these again! Also have an 05 rubicon TJ. 55k on that. Can get by with that but really want to see that Bronco soon!!
  7. Rumors: New Bronco to resemble Troller and powered by EcoBoost V6

The problem is ford didn't really think this through very well. First, what segment are they targeting? What I mean is if you're going to make a truck look like a jeep, why? This isn't going to cut it looking like a JK. Second, are they listening to their fan base about what the bronco should...
  8. Rumors: New Bronco to resemble Troller and powered by EcoBoost V6

Like I said they have a great opportunity to make this truck a very unique yet retro style bronco. I can't see how Ford cannot look at these posts and see the renditions of what the people really want. If they build it like a troller,The wrangler will kill it.
  9. Rumors: New Bronco to resemble Troller and powered by EcoBoost V6

Should create a petition on how true new bronco should be made. They will miss a great opportunity if they go with this troller. Jeep will destroy it.