Sponsored

79 bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 bronco, 78 f250 4x4
the deep wheel wells on the concept rendering would seem to make it difficult to use tires much larger than pictured. Perhaps if they were shallower to allow for larger tires?
Sponsored

Fireball Ed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco, 1979 bronco, 2002 f350
maby

not bad but if your going to compete with a jeep wrangler it needs a foot print around the same size of the early broncos so it goes down the trail no one wants to bang there brand new bronco off trees and boulders on a jeep trail so if there looking at a jeep or a bronco they will probably go get a jeep and if the top doesnt come off i probably wont get one, weather its like the original or the late model but a full top off would be cool with removable doors, then i probably would get one and give it a v8 option on motor size if your going after the suv family market you need 2 more doors no one wants to flip up a seat to put a kid or groceries in maby suicide doors like on an extender cab very easy to put kid and food in. very nice looking and love that there coming back but needs work to fit the market as is now i dont think it will sell very well, the young people and teens will probably love it but mom and dad are paying for it and want 4 doors and the middle age guys/girls want the convertible that could go down a jeep trail even tho the never even go on a dirt road like most jeep rubicon owners.

Tour18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FX4, Porsche 993tt, Vette GS
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wonderful rendering effort... Ford, Please, Please, Please do it. If it is a version of this, I'll have a Bronco 6G v1.0...

P90XViking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150, 2014 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
I gotta say who ever rendered this did an amazing job, If the new Bronco looks anything like it I will be one of the first to order it!

Nite Rider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Bronco Nite edition 5.8L, 4" superlift on 33x15's, Magnaf
*To TRULY call it a BRONCO, the top MUST come off. Period. End of that discussion.
*To make the top come off in todays safety regulations with a bench seat in open air, you need a roll cage. So make a roll cage STANDARD.
*The 2004 concept was GARBAGE. A soccer moms wet dream. Just like the wrangler.
*The gen1 model is TOO nostaligic, baby boomers would flock to it, and soccer moms. On the upside, in 2025 there would be thousands of Broncos for sale that have never seen dirt. A semi-win.
*This concept is LEGIT. Big enough to command respect, small enough to hit trails a 4 door wrangler hits. Slanted back on shell is spot on for 90s bronco guys, while old school round lights/grill is a nod to the 60s gen, maybe needs a front end slant like the 78-79 (my fave gen), but sorry, 80s gen sucked.
*Def give it some off-road suspension.
*Maybe some sliding side windows??
GREAT work gents. Best concept of a Bronco we've seen in a LONG time.

Sponsored

broncojohn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 1967 1968 1973 bronco1929 roadster 1932 roadster tudo
The top needs to come off to be a real bronco not a bronco II. The reason the jeeps are so popular is the rugged look, top comes off, add a mountain bike, kayak or surfboard . It's a great summer for the outdoors person or family and doesn't matter if it's fishing or a soccer game. Some great ideas posted like the back tail gate .

Bronscott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco XLT
If they make new Broncos, and they look like this... Just take all of my money right now.

saymkt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150 XLT Screw 4x4 5.0L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did the '04 concept have a removable top? I cant remember. I hope Ford realizes this is what the Bronco absolutely needs or it will not even be considered by most Jeep cross shoppers.

BigRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco
That's right.... It ain't a Bronco unless the top comes off...:cool:

awww-supermotors-net_getfile_987430_fullsize_imag13961547696066-jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Nate G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
I smell a raffle!

The Red! Start a raffle and I'm buyin'!

Sponsored

cglatz65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 1995 Mustang GT
I've got a...a chubby right now because THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST AWESOME RENDERINGS I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!

DJJOHNINFLORIDA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
I have been a Ford lover for years. I own a 2012 F150 love it to death.My wife will be wanting one of these. I just hope its big enough for a big guy like me. Is it? whats it look like on the inside?

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Top must come off, and the top needs to be more vertical, not sloped like an S10 Blazer.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Last edited:

mdmead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
It may sell millions, but I think it has missed the mark for what I'm looking for. Love the front end and hood, but the rest doesn't do much. The windshield is angled back too far for sure. Picture the front and hood from this new concept on the previous concept with the more vertical windshield and bolder flared fenders. That would be my pick.