Sponsored

First Ford Bronco Mule Spotted Using Everest Body?

Chute

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Your Bronco Model
Base
I freaked out until I saw this is RHD. Probably an Everest refresh, or at least basically just the first step to testing the chassis for Bronco use.
Someone educate me, are there no left hand drive Ford Everest being sold anywhere that they could use for Bronco testing? If there are it would seem this is indeed just a refresh of the Everest.
Sponsored

Scott Adkins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Torino, 65 Mustang, 78 Bronco, 07 Sport Trac
Absolutely and terribly hideous so far... It looks like it is Japanese, meaning you cannot distinguish it from anything else on the market from 100ft.

Still hoping, but 2 thumbs down so far.

rwarlick

First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'74 Bronco, '08 F350, '02 GMC Envoy
I've been wanting a full-size Bronco again (had a '95), and been holding out on a new car in hopes of getting one, but I'm starting to get discouraged about the 2020 Bronco. I'm so tired of all the tiny SUV/crossover cars that are too cramped inside. I like a vehicle that has some body around it, but isn't as long as a bus like the Expedition or Yukon. And if they make it a V6 ... forget about it! Two doors and a roomy back for my dog and whatever I'm hauling works great for me.

Perry

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Everest
Hi all - a lot of slagging of Everest on here. I'm now based in Sydney and love this vehicle...doesn't take much to give it a bit more aggressive flare, and a front diff lock makes it as capable as nearly any 4WD.

IMG_4062.JPG

IMG_4193.JPG
Sponsored