Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t get why Ford Authority is so adamant about the baby Bronco being called Bronco Adventurer despite the evidence against it. Is their inside source that close to the project?

Bronco Scout is a much better name that is already trademarked.

3crows

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon, Toyota Tacoma
Because, the alleged target audience is the people falling over themselves to get in line to purchase Wranglers. The Wrangler is an adventure vehicle, that is what sells it. So, duh, Ford thinks naming a jelly bean mini crossover Adventurer is going to fool the would be Wrangler buyer into thinking a hard top, four door, crossover is the same as a Wrangler? I think they want to steal some Renegade sales, perhaps the least jelly bean-ish jelly bean in that class of jelly bean vehicles today.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The name doesn't matter to the point I wouldn't purchase it...If the vehicle meets my most important standard "Is it COOL enough that I would like to be seen in it" Then they can name it what they want, I'm In!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco II

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Because, the alleged target audience is the people falling over themselves to get in line to purchase Wranglers. The Wrangler is an adventure vehicle, that is what sells it. So, duh, Ford thinks naming a jelly bean mini crossover Adventurer is going to fool the would be Wrangler buyer into thinking a hard top, four door, crossover is the same as a Wrangler? I think they want to steal some Renegade sales, perhaps the least jelly bean-ish jelly bean in that class of jelly bean vehicles today.
The smaller Escape based Bronco is the one to be called Adventurer and is aimed at the Cherokee. The T-6 Bronco is the one aimed at the Wrangler and since the only thing we have seen as far as test mules have been the FrankenRangers it's to early to tell if it will be up to the challenge.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe a Renegade or the little Cherokee, but not a Wrangler.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Others have already cleared this up for you, but I would add: If you have seen the pictures, the "baby" Bronco is clearly less jelly beanish than the renegade or the Cherokee for that matter. Am I in the market for it? no, I want the flagship Bronco... i'm just confused how you could cut the bubbly bulbous renegade any slack when the "baby" bronco looks like its made out of lego's (for better or for worse)
Sponsored