Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what happens when people make assumptions and repeat what others think is correct. A bunch of drama for nothing.

What we now directly from Ford:
September - Build & Price
October - Last opportunity to change dealers (and only once)
December - Place your order

Keep it simple y'all and enjoy this process. When your shiny, new Bronco is in your garage for the first time, you will have a good laugh at the previous year. And by then the COVID-19 pandemic should be in our rear-view mirror.

Cheers!

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Edit: moved to this thread

As I’ve said before guys, at least they are trickling out info. There have definitely been some bungled parts of this reveal but as long as they are doing the vehicle itself right, we’re going to laugh at all this one day. Hopefully around a campfire at the first Bronco6G meetup right? It’s a weekend, let’s give mike a little bit of a break. (My guess is that he may not have known the September date, or had to get authorized to release that info.)

And that’s coming from someone who could use a Bronco right this second since I’m going to be car shopping this week most likely ?. Not worth getting worked up about this stuff. Life happens.
C8B26FA4-432F-4CD7-A0D8-45D90B16716A.jpeg
The meme is so true!

Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Overheard at the Jeep Boardroom :

“What the heck do we have to do to get this type of publicity and public reactiono_O! We got the V8, we got the gladiator thing and the death wobble is practically the Webster's definition of our effing Jeep... but nothing we do is good enough!:mad: We get ignored like used toilet paper:cry:

These scumbags at Ford make up stuff about what may or may not be available, or the order date or the delivery date or change the date and such and people just go nutty!!! Tomorrow they will say the 2-dr will come only in pink and the 4-dr in nothing but zebra stripes and watch the New-effing-York Times run a front page story on that hogwash!!:sick:

So.....what color are you boys ordering? And.... you think anyone will notice a pink squatched number in my parking spot up front?!:unsure::confused:

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is what happens when people make assumptions and repeat what others think is correct. A bunch of drama for nothing.

What we now directly from Ford:
September - Build & Price
October - Last opportunity to change dealers (and only once)
December - Place your order

Keep it simple y'all and enjoy this process. When your shiny, new Bronco is in your garage for the first time, you will have a good laugh at the previous year. And by then the COVID-19 pandemic should be in our rear-view mirror.

Cheers!
Actually, I'm willing to bet it's almost certainly August for the build & price. It was accurate when it was posted and reliable dealers on here have said it still shows as August - see here.

The way Levine phrased it, sounds like hedging in case they need to push it back for some reason. I'm sure he's caught enough shit about posting confusing/inaccurate info and wants to play it safe now.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t wait for the refresh. You guys will be laughing at all the newbies as they panic while the info slowly trickles out lol

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I linked the thread to his Twitter so maybe he read it and paniced a bit? Idk, just glad we can build by at least Sept.
Awesome! Yeah me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.