First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You're about 100 before me rotation # wise, still waiting for my backdoor to update to built.
I tried the backdoor link and it said sorry something and stopped working. So I have been using the ford.com site and the pizza tracker link. Does the backdoor link show something different from the actual website?
Sponsored

whitneymunro

Outer Banks
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Altima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This build thread my be the best thread I have ever been a part of. So many helpful people. So much fun checking multiple sites every 3 minutes to see if there was any progress and so much fun seeing others with progress.

But I am at the end of the journey. My salesmen sent me these pics. I pick it up tomorrow.

The ManSquatch has arrived.

1641910771230.png

1641910783015.png

1641910800435.png

1641910812277.png
Congratulations! And agreed, this is the best thread out there.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tear Tag just updated to NPC2... 🤷‍♂️

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
😩😩😩 I just talked to my dealer to try to get a rail car number hoping the pizza tracker was wrong since I have had zero movement and he sees my Bronco just stuck in production and he doesn’t know why. It definitely had a 1/4 blend date but has been stuck in production since 1/6.
I'm in the same boat... no update or nothing... but I see other same blend dates and close production numbers being built... good for them and congrats... but what about us hahaha

whitneymunro

Outer Banks
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Altima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine now shows shipped! Anyone else have one coming to the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tear Tag just updated to NPC2... 🤷‍♂️
Mine just updated to LCW3... 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Edit: The backdoor status code update from STRT to PROD occurred at the same time that my Tear Tag updated.

Last edited:

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tried the backdoor link and it said sorry something and stopped working. So I have been using the ford.com site and the pizza tracker link. Does the backdoor link show something different from the actual website?
Yes, it seems to be showing info before the pizza tracker does. You need a reservation # for it to work. Res # goes where the X's are and then log in.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

😩😩😩 I just talked to my dealer to try to get a rail car number hoping the pizza tracker was wrong since I have had zero movement and he sees my Bronco just stuck in production and he doesn’t know why. It definitely had a 1/4 blend date but has been stuck in production since 1/6.
Dont lose hope, remember, Ford systems are unreliable, which means internal is likely afflicted by this sometimes too. I doubt the dealer's updates are totally UTD either. Im sure you will get an update soon!!

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The true test will be a few weeks but so far Mullinax in Mobile has been awesome. I’ve been dealing with the sales manager and he honored x-plan with a signed Purchase Agreement (Bill of Sale). He has responded within minutes of emails and provided any information I’ve asked if it was available.

He will provide me my rail number tomorrow because he’s off today, but he sent me a photo of him off roading in his CO 4dr BL Bronco.

I’m driving 3 hours, but again so far, glad I am because my local Auburn dealers were not so great in the beginning. YMMV

070BF4E9-7E4E-4D07-A75C-443E6AB047E9.jpeg

Sponsored

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Um….. I mean, I’m very excited to report I’ve changed to shipped but……

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 566DC008-4350-46AD-AF28-6335F29F8D68

Of course this may be the most accurate Ford update I’ve seen yet.

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, it seems to be showing info before the pizza tracker does. You need a reservation # for it to work. Res # goes where the X's are and then log in.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX
It shows the same exact thing as the ford.com website I got to sign in and then reservation and orders and it shows the same... the backdoor link yes skips all of those steps... but idk maybe I'm missing something lol.. either way, no updates on anything. 1/4 blend

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Tear tag updated overnight to NDZ2 and my BCE modules are up. not sure if I should expect anything for the PCM to populate? I saw a few other folks that did not have anything.

Pizza tracker still shows in production but the info to the left shows an estimated delivery of 1/24. No change on the backdoor link and no email for Ford.

Hopefully I'll have more updates as the day goes!

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did your mods pop?

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just noticed my tear tag updated from DAA to NDZ2. (Mods were already popped)
Sponsored