Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the pricing doesn't make a whole lot of sense on Badlands (or any other trim other than Base, honestly
this is a legitimate complaint. BB mansquatch? could've had a badlands for 1k more. BD mansquatch? badlands is cheaper. all not to mention BL lets you add packages to a manual.

funny how an extra $1600 for no reasons other than "we can get away with it" fucks up the whole price comparison.

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the shirt, for obvious reasons. Will be ordering one.
Thanks. We have them for all Bronco variations -- if you don't see yours, either use the search or reach out to me.

OP
OP
Metal_Horses

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lucky you! I was a 1st hour res holder, BaseManSquatch 2dr. Original build date 12/20 pushed all the way to 2/21 and counting…
Oh wow. I was a first 3.5 hour reservation holder. Original 12/13 build date. Weird.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Metal_Horses

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice rig. I haven't seen any '22s yet. What is your opinion of the capable bumper?
I went with it because of the integrated Fog lights. My thought is if I bang it up, hopefully there's a nice aftermarket that nicely integrates the fogs. I will definitely miss being able to remove the sides of the bumper.

OP
OP
Metal_Horses

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike Bass!? If so I drove past that beauty this morning! Looks so good. I ordered my black diamond through them. Scheduled for week of 2/7! We need to add them to the no ADM list but wanted to wait to confirm myself lol enjoy that beast!
Bass is a GREAT dealership. I'm very lucky to get a-Plan/no ADM. I waited a long time, but still fortunate as others are still doing ADM on reservations.

My salesman, on his day off, swung by and put it inside and took the keys so no one would mess with it. I'm asking them to not prep it other than some sync things needed to take it out of transport mode.

I moved about 45 minutes away but still go to them.

clearedhot

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My ManSquatch arrived overnight. Is this possibly the first Manual Sasquatch?

1641911215679.png

1641911230156.png

1641911247350.png
I drove a pre-production manual (non SAS of course) at the Off Roadeo in Austin last spring. Same color. I was stunned how good it was. I think you gonna like...

OP
OP
Metal_Horses

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove a pre-production manual (non SAS of course) at the Off Roadeo in Austin last spring. Same color. I was stunned how good it was. I think you gonna like...
That's awesome! There weren't any manuals at the New Hampshire Off Roadeo. This is great to hear!

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove OP's little brother at a dealer and absolutely loved it. The 7spd and 2.3 are both fantastic. Almost regretted not going with CO too.

20211224_104502_HDR.jpg

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! I ended up removing my sasquatch package due to the added cost of the auto trans that you don't get. Ford really pissed me off when they did that so I will be doing the 35's on my own. I am hoping to get away without the level kit (I also have a badlands)

OP
OP
Metal_Horses

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove OP's little brother at a dealer and absolutely loved it. The 7spd and 2.3 are both fantastic. Almost regretted not going with CO too.

Ford Bronco ManSquatch arrived! 20211224_104502_HDR
I couldn't drive a manual Bronco before ordering, so I went on faith and posts like this.

OP
OP
Metal_Horses

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! I ended up removing my sasquatch package due to the added cost of the auto trans that you don't get. Ford really pissed me off when they did that so I will be doing the 35's on my own. I am hoping to get away without the level kit (I also have a badlands)
Absolutely ZERO reason for Ford to charge automatic prices for the 7 speed (Other than a money grab), but I wanted it from the factory, so I paid the piper.
Sponsored