Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I drove OP's little brother at a dealer and absolutely loved it. The 7spd and 2.3 are both fantastic. Almost regretted not going with CO too.

20211224_104502_HDR.jpg
I ended up ordering (built on 1/7) an A51 WT. I was bummed I couldn't get the MT. Regretting it. I love this color too.
Sponsored

BOT_ROCKET

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Fusion Sport, 90 Fox 5.0 Lx Hatch, 99 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's awesome. Even though I will run premium fuel 100% of the time, this isn't my daily driver and I'm not expecting to drag race anyone. I wasn't initially going to Forscan the Sport mode in figuring I wouldn't need it, but if it provides a more spirited experience, I'm all for it.
It doesn't serve any purpose for racing and has nothing to do with fuel. Those pedal gadgets don't do anything you can't do with your own foot, really. It literally just remaps the way the throttle responds to your foot. It feels faster because it requires less foot movement to get going. These ecoboost engines beg to be properly tuned, though.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thing of beauty!!!!!

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah I was super bummed and complained about it for a solid week.. Was hoping to get a Black Diamond Mansquatch, but with the pricing it made more sense to get a Badlands (w/o Sas) and putting on my own tires afterwards.

There is something to be said about having a factory warranty for the entire vehicle though, and due to the pricing you probably have the rarest Bronco available other than the 2021 soft-top-delete Wildtrak Broncos that were provided to dealers.
What Wildtrak soft top delete Broncos were provided to dealers? Ours is a 2 door 2021 hard top Wildtrak. I didn't think it was anything special. Did the mannequins that you are talking about come without any top?
Lou

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What Wildtrak soft top delete Broncos were provided to dealers? Ours is a 2 door 2021 hard top Wildtrak. I didn't think it was anything special. Did the mannequins that you are talking about come without any top?
Lou
Yes, a lot of the dealers were provided with mannequin Wildtraks with hard top deletes on them so they could conserve hard tops for actual customer builds.

Attached is the window sticker from my dealer's mannequin unit (as an example).

Attachments

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, a lot of the dealers were provided with mannequin Wildtraks with hard top deletes on them so they could conserve hard tops for actual customer builds.

Attached is the window sticker from my dealer's mannequin unit (as an example).
The 2 door Wildtrak only came with a hard top. Did the dealer mannequins come with out any tops?
Lou

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 2 door Wildtrak only came with a hard top. Did the dealer mannequins come with out any tops?
Lou
The vast majority of the 4-door mannequin units had a soft top to save hard tops for customers. Obviously all of the 2-door mannequin units had hard tops since 2-door soft top isn't a buildable configuration.

Most of the mannequin units were either Wildtrak or Big Bend, but some dealers got Outer Banks or Black Diamond instead. I don't know any dealer that got a Badlands mannequin unit, but I'm sure some exist.

OP
OP
Metal_Horses

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lou
Just 4 door Wildtrak mannequins could be soft tops

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The vast majority of the 4-door mannequin units had a soft top to save hard tops for customers. Obviously all of the 2-door mannequin units had hard tops since 2-door soft top isn't a buildable configuration.

Most of the mannequin units were either Wildtrak or Big Bend, but some dealers got Outer Banks or Black Diamond instead. I don't know any dealer that got a Badlands mannequin unit, but I'm sure some exist.
Our dealer got a loaded 4 door Outer Banks in black and we got to drive it over 1000 miles on two different occasions. One for three days and one for a week. The first three days was without doors and the roof pushed back. The second time we left the roof and doors on because the first time it took me 2 hours to clean the dust out before returning it . Our farm is on a gravel road and the first 1/8 mile of our driveway is also gravel.
We only have 70 miles on ours as we picked it up (got lucky) when we went back to Indiana for a wedding. The timing was perfect.
I can only see ours on our garage cameras until Spring. Which its OK cause I want to put mudflaps on it to keep the gravel off the doors and flares. I'm hoping that someone comes up with flaps that will fit with the tube steps.
Lou

Sponsored

Swampy

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F350 XLT Crewcab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dr. Mr. Metal Horses, congrats on your Mansquatch. To honor this historic, long overdue moment, Wide Open Roads would like to reward you with a tee shirt or 3/4 sleeve tee of this vehicle. DM me your address and shirt size. It will look like this.

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 10.06.08 AM.png
Will you be making these shirts in Eruption Green? Please!

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First night of the reserve gf looks over at me and I felt gut punched,no manual with the big engine ,no manual with the sasquatch what a bummer.
Ford changed their ways (thank you) and I re ordered base man squatch after a few build date moves im holding at 2/21/22 .
Great looking truck enjoy the heck out of it !!!

OP
OP
Metal_Horses

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First night of the reserve gf looks over at me and I felt gut punched,no manual with the big engine ,no manual with the sasquatch what a bummer.
Ford changed their ways (thank you) and I re ordered base man squatch after a few build date moves im holding at 2/21/22 .
Great looking truck enjoy the heck out of it !!!
I felt the same, but over time, I was convinced the 2.3t/7m will be a good combo.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn't serve any purpose for racing and has nothing to do with fuel. Those pedal gadgets don't do anything you can't do with your own foot, really. It literally just remaps the way the throttle responds to your foot. It feels faster because it requires less foot movement to get going. These ecoboost engines beg to be properly tuned, though.
This. I've tried to tell people but have gotten ridiculed. Fine, it's your money.

A good IC coupled with a tune is what you want. I'm looking forward to see the first RS turbo swap too, should be a few cheap HP. It won't be me though, I want to keep the power level stock to maximize economy.
Sponsored