First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe a year old panther pup. Something about your hood side vebts looking like ears, the chrome grill like teeth, and them bigger proportioned to the body paws.
Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unpopular opinion

The minivan is actually cool now, because soccer mom's are all driving explorers, pilots, X5, highlanders and the like.

Power sliding doors are so cool, opening the door as you walk to the car is cool as hell for the passengers

Also, for cargo hauling a minivan blows away an SUV! People haul motorcycles inside them for crying out loud, try that in a Escalade!

I had a rental minivan, it wasn't even a good one it was a dodge but I loved it and I don't feel bad even a little bit.
Iā€™ll have to go ahead and take your word on that one. 38 and I never have and never will consider a minivan cool in any way shape or form. Donā€™t care what they can haul inside of it.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Huge props here. Your Jeep is how I want to style my Bronco. Don't need tires that big, but the rest is A+.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unpopular opinion

The minivan is actually cool now, because soccer mom's are all driving explorers, pilots, X5, highlanders and the like.

Power sliding doors are so cool, opening the door as you walk to the car is cool as hell for the passengers

Also, for cargo hauling a minivan blows away an SUV! People haul motorcycles inside them for crying out loud, try that in a Escalade!

I had a rental minivan, it wasn't even a good one it was a dodge but I loved it and I don't feel bad even a little bit.
Glad it works for you. Now head on over to townandcountry6g.com. (Kidding). There would be two types of motorcycles for me, and neither would work in a minivan: my heavy street cruiser which would definitely not fit, or a dirt bike (which I don't have, but if I did) would be way too muddy and dirty, if it did fit.

But at some point, people have to draw the line. I mean a converted school bus blows away a minivan for hauling people and stuff! You could take out the back six rows to haul toys and still have room for 20 or more up front! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They look pretty big actually u thought they might be 35s
Thatā€˜s why I went with them... Not an actual 35ā€, but almost, and still a 285 for lower rolling resistance and look more proportional for the modest lift on the Jeep. (unlike the 315s that 35 are).
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up 096F6CF2-9766-450B-BBD5-3F08FD8BDE43
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up 1523FEDA-0218-4BBC-8998-291D09485A06

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
Two door is definitely a hot ticket. But at 6'1" I really need the extra 4 dr. cargo space to sleep when I'm in the dog house with wife.

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
Spot on. But 4 door kind of grows on me (much older). Plus my CJ7 was very darty on the slushy highway.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Two door is definitely a hot ticket. But at 6'1 I really need the extra cargo space to sleep when I'm in the dog house with wife.
As a fellow 6'1" man, I imagine we'll have plenty of space with the seats down. I feel like people forget how much space there is back there in the 2door. I wish I could find the pictures posted of it. But it's spacious.

Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two door is definitely a hot ticket. But at 6'1 I really need the extra cargo space to sleep when I'm in the dog house with wife.
Iā€™m having this debate....but personal doghouse....on the trail....by myself. Haha. If the front seat folds forward I can make it in the 2D!

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a fellow 6'1" man, I imagine we'll have plenty of space with the seats down. I feel like people forget how much space there is back there in the 2door. I wish I could find the pictures posted of it. But it's spacious.
I hope so. Are you opting 2D? I donā€™t mind sleeping diagonally, and the latest trail pics look like there might be a *slight* possibility of camping out in the back.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2 door cargo space Bumper to Backseat. Im still deciding myself but i dont think weā€™ll be sleeping in there. This is a screen grab.....
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up 4C834C56-0F6A-44CC-8E2E-ECE0E5F3D619

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

looks great with that show room shine .... but black is such a biatch to keep clean
Sponsored