Sponsored

New Dealership Brochure - Different Description for First Edition Standard Equipment

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got this new promotional brochure from my dealer and wanted to share. I find page 8 to be very interesting for First Edition customers, as the details seem either incomplete or straight up conflicting with info previously revealed.

Have a look and see if you spot anything weird!

Ford Bronco New Dealership Brochure - Different Description for First Edition Standard Equipment Page 1-2

Ford Bronco New Dealership Brochure - Different Description for First Edition Standard Equipment Page 3-4

Ford Bronco New Dealership Brochure - Different Description for First Edition Standard Equipment Page 5-6

Ford Bronco New Dealership Brochure - Different Description for First Edition Standard Equipment Page 7-8

Here's where it gets interesting: note the First Edition details. Nothing about the Wildtrack content, the 35" tires/sasquatch. Nothing about Navy Pier interior. And the only one I see with a 360 camera and Sync 4/12" touch screen as standard.
Ford Bronco New Dealership Brochure - Different Description for First Edition Standard Equipment Page 8 Full
Sponsored

OP
OP
fronc

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not really any conflicting information that I can see. Some things are left out though.
I modified the title, but I'd say that 33" badlands tires as standard is conflicting with the previous description that it will have sasquatch 35". See below.

Ford Bronco New Dealership Brochure - Different Description for First Edition Standard Equipment 1597077996547

This is kind of a big deal if true, as First Edition should have this upgrade as standard. It's already priced at a premium.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I modified the title, but I'd say that 33" badlands tires as standard is conflicting with the previous description that it will have sasquatch 35". See below.

Ford Bronco New Dealership Brochure - Different Description for First Edition Standard Equipment 1597077996547

This is kind of a big deal if true, as First Edition should have this upgrade as standard. It's already priced at a premium.
Except nowhere does it say that 33 inch tires from the Badlands are standard in the content you provided.

Absence of evidence is not disproof.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think you're reading in to this too much.

By your logic, only the Base model gets the Sasquatch option.

Sponsored

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are reading too much into *everything* right now. :sneaky: But I actually see @fronc and @Squatch's point: the FE was supposed to come with the Sasquatch package as standard equipment (like the Wildtrak). This seems to imply it does not.

OP
OP
fronc

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Except nowhere does it say that 33 inch tires from the Badlands are standard in the content you provided.

Absence of evidence is not disproof.
At the top of the page it says "Explore the standard equipment offerings, below." Under Badlands, it lists 33" tires as the "standard equipment offering." Under First Edition, it says "Content from Bronco Badlands, plus..."

Just pointing this discrepancy out.

I probably am reading into it too much.... I am a lawyer by trade. ;)

However, I will say that the material in the brochure does not mention sasquatch as base for any package. Wildtrak is the only one with 35" tires, but doesn't mention sasquatch.

Remember, it says this is the Standard equipment for each model. First Edition should have all the fixin's as standard. (Or at least, Sasquatch package, since that was previously stated in material we received and that is still live on ford.com.)

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

At the top of the page it says "Explore the standard equipment offerings, below." Under Badlands, it lists 33" tires as the "standard equipment offering." Under First Edition, it says "Content from Bronco Badlands, plus..."

However, I will say that the material in the brochure does not mention sasquatch as base for any package. Wildtrak is the only one with 35" tires, but doesn't mention sasquatch.

Remember, it says this is the Standard equipment for each model. First Edition should have all the fixin's as standard. (Or at least, Sasquatch package, since that was previously stated in material we received and that is still live on ford.com.)
What job did you trade to get the lawyer gig?

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did it always come with bodyside graphics?

OP
OP
fronc

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Go back to the LSAT logic games and see how there is no discrepancy just an omission.

OP
OP
fronc

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did it always come with bodyside graphics?
Yes, I believe that's always been the case, though aside from the little preview renders on ford.com, nobody actually knows what they'll look like.

Ford Bronco New Dealership Brochure - Different Description for First Edition Standard Equipment 1597079554255

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, I believe that's always been the case, though aside from the little preview renders on ford.com, nobody actually knows what they'll look like.

Ford Bronco New Dealership Brochure - Different Description for First Edition Standard Equipment 1597079554255
ahh ok. I just remembered the hood

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think you're reading too much into it. Remember, the FE is just that, THE first edition. There will be no more after the first, umm, now 7000. So why would Ford over-highlight details on a vehicle nobody can order after the initial reservation? The rest of the buyers-market won't want to read about something they can no longer get. Best to not jump to conclusions until we know for sure. And hopefully well before December.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have noticed "evolving" documentation. Particularly as it applies to the on-line marketing materials. I suspect Ford marketing has a number of technical writers assigned to Bronco. Their job is challenging at best. It requires both attention to detail as well as a buyer's perspective. Difficult to have both. I have noticed some are tracking Twitter and Instagram for ideas to improve their material. Knowing that, I posted an observation which resulted in a revision within three days. Clearly they want to have great documentation. Our job is to understand where they seek ideas and post our observations. Although I would like to think they study our comments in great detail, somedays we seem like a blender with the lid off. Oops, don't quote me on that!
Sponsored