alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who knew we had A-Rod on our forum/getting a Bronco! haha.

Maybe I'll see you around town!
Lol!

definitely looking forward to meeting up with locals once I take delivery!!

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Without having to look through the entire thread, if there's anyone in here who has their 2-door BaseSquatch in VB, could you please post (or repost) a pic or two? Maybe with the top off? Thank you! 😎
Start from page one. It's a wonderful experience.
Well, it only took me all weekend, but I finally made it through this whole thread. 🤪

At this point, I’m just playing “Powerball fantasy”. We’ve she’s already got our Bronco, and I have my truck, and I’m always going to need a truck, so it’s stupid to be looking at another Bronco. But sometimes I think, what if I had my own Bronco, built exactly how I would want it?

So I concluded that it would be a 2-door VB BaseSquatch with a 7-speed. Definitely.

But then I look through this thread, and I’m going, ”Oooh, that one’s nice. And this one would be good. Whoa! How about this one?!”

So thanks for making me look at this thread. Now I feel like a teenager who just found his dad’s Playboy collection… 🤤

Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, it only took me all weekend, but I finally made it through this whole thread. 🤪

At this point, I’m just playing “Powerball fantasy”. We’ve she’s already got our Bronco, and I have my truck, and I’m always going to need a truck, so it’s stupid to be looking at another Bronco. But sometimes I think, what if I had my own Bronco, built exactly how I would want it?

So I concluded that it would be a 2-door VB BaseSquatch with a 7-speed. Definitely.

But then I look through this thread, and I’m going, ”Oooh, that one’s nice. And this one would be good. Whoa! How about this one?!”

So thanks for making me look at this thread. Now I feel like a teenager who just found his dad’s Playboy collection… 🤤
Sometimes I have to surf this thread to reassure myself VB is the best color. Ha.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sometimes I have to surf this thread to reassure myself VB is the best color. Ha.
I like a lot of the colors. I really do like the CO my wife picked. I've always been a fan of Race Red, and we had a Rapid Red Explorer that looked terrific. The Eruption Green is pretty nice, though I don't see myself driving it. Mainly, I like to see color! I'm so over blackwhitesilvergrey. My truck is Magnetic Grey, because it was the only one they could find me when I was in the market (summer of '17), but I really wish I could have gotten Rapid Red.

But I've always been a "blue" guy at heart. I've owned Yamahas for many years, so maybe that's where I get it. Example below... 😁

I didn't really care for AMB (which will raise some cackles with some people), but I could go as dark as Atlas Blue, which looks pretty nice (reminds me of Yamaha Blue). I'd love to see Grabber Blue on a Bronco, but I don't know if I'd order it sight unseen. Velocity Blue is one of those colors (like Cyber Orange) that I find to be a little too much on a truck, but with the black roof and all the black highlights on the Bronco, it looks just right...

DCP03610~.JPG

Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like a lot of the colors. I really do like the CO my wife picked. I've always been a fan of Race Red, and we had a Rapid Red Explorer that looked terrific. The Eruption Green is pretty nice, though I don't see myself driving it. Mainly, I like to see color! I'm so over blackwhitesilvergrey. My truck is Magnetic Grey, because it was the only one they could find me when I was in the market (summer of '17), but I really wish I could have gotten Rapid Red.

But I've always been a "blue" guy at heart. I've owned Yamahas for many years, so maybe that's where I get it. Example below... 😁

I didn't really care for AMB (which will raise some cackles with some people), but I could go as dark as Atlas Blue, which looks pretty nice (reminds me of Yamaha Blue). I'd love to see Grabber Blue on a Bronco, but I don't know if I'd order it sight unseen. Velocity Blue is one of those colors (like Cyber Orange) that I find to be a little too much on a truck, but with the black roof and all the black highlights on the Bronco, it looks just right...

Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club DCP03610~.JPG
I was dead set on Area 51, when Ford announced the Bronco. After seeing lots of builds in Area 51, it sort of lost its luster, also driving that Wildtrak and seeing VB in the sun sealed the deal for me. Ive seen quite a few Cactus Gray rigs down here, and I really like it. It is intriguing. The green is really nice, and that hot pepper red is sexy in the sun.
I love AMB. At first I thought it was a black/purple...blue? But after seeing some rigs in the sun, I was blown away by the shades and the flake.

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs