Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I decided on a bronze and cream ("Wimbledon White", if that rings a bell for anyone) scheme. Had some custom painting done on the Bad Bronco emblem, the Ford oval, the front B R O N C O grille emblem, and the Fuel Shoks.
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Picsart_22-02-23_16-30-27-390
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Picsart_22-02-23_16-17-30-537
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Picsart_22-02-23_16-19-26-027
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Picsart_22-02-23_16-18-34-234
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Picsart_22-02-23_16-34-36-821

Also, I had such a blast in the snow today. In slippery mode, the Bronco felt solid and planted. I tried fishtailing around a few corners and think I succeeded a couple times 🤣

Was fun making the F-150s and RAMs in the slow lane feel inferior as I cruised by without worry. Several of them then lined up behind me. 😂

Tomorrow, I'm off to find a big open parking lot to test out Donut Mode, aka this "Trail Turn Assist" thing everyone keeps telling is *not* specifically for donuts. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sponsored

Last edited:

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I decided on a bronze and cream ("Wimbledon White", if that rings a bell for anyone) scheme. Had some custom painting done on the Bad Bronco emblem, the Ford oval, the front B R O N C O grille emblem, and the Fuel Shoks.
View attachment 274808

Also, I had such a blast in the snow today. In slippery mode, the Bronco felt solid and planted. I tried fishtailing around a few corners and think I succeeded a couple times 🤣

Was fun making the F-150s and RAMs in the slow lane feel inferior as I cruised by without worry. Several of them then lined up behind me. 😂

Tomorrow, I'm off to find a big open parking lot to test out Donut Mode, aka this "Trail Turn Assist" thing everyone keeps telling is *not* specifically for donuts. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is that vinyl or paint?

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All the bronze and cream is custom paint. No vinyl.
In the Rendundancy Department of Redundancy, as I asked in our Build Group, how did you do the green fenders?!

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the Rendundancy Department of Redundancy, as I asked in our Build Group, how did you do the green fenders?!
outer banks trim come with painted fenders. Doesn’t appear to be Sasquatch fenders from what I can see

Sponsored

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

outer banks trim come with painted fenders. Doesn’t appear to be Sasquatch fenders from what I can see
Lol correct. I made this joke in the other thread already, but it was so hard to get painted fenders!! I had to buy an Outer Banks. 😂

I think at one point there was discussion about maybe buying the Sasquatch fenders and having them painted, and my shop said they could do it... but it was pretttttty expensive, and they couldn't guarantee longevity, so I skipped and kept the original OBX flares.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol correct. I made this joke in the other thread already, but it was so hard to get painted fenders!! I had to buy an Outer Banks. 😂
Hah! It seems all the other trims, even First Edition, have the black plastic. At some point I will think of getting mine done. I imagine it would be hard or impossible to match w/ vinyl, so only option might be paint.

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hah! It seems all the other trims, even First Edition, have the black plastic. At some point I will think of getting mine done. I imagine it would be hard or impossible to match w/ vinyl, so only option might be paint.
Agree, that doesn't seem like something a vinyl wrap could match well.
My shop's price on 4 painted fender flares was ~$700. It might be easier and cheaper to just see if your local Ford will sell you some EG Outer Banks flares.

RiotSquirrel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Florida (The pines part, not the palms part)
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Big thumbs up on going "Wimbledon White" here instead of Oxford White. Every time I see someone who has painted the top or grille Oxford white it looks way too harsh/bright to me. I was hoping a cream-white would look more complimentary to the retro roots and those accents do look perfect. now I want to see someone with a Wimbledon White top and fender accents!

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

View attachment 274808

Looks like a good amount of orange peel on those rear hinges.

Sponsored

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

View attachment 274808

Your paint looks really brilliant. Did you do ceramic coating? Beautiful rig

Bmisk19

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Grand Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Neither me or my guy at the dealership could believe it already showed up at the dealer (estimated delivery was 3/1), but here it is. I couldn't wait!

Badlands 7MT Mid Pkg
- Res 7/15/20
-Built 2/23/22
-Delivered 2/24/22

my Bronco.jpg

EndlessAdvnture

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Neither me or my guy at the dealership could believe it already showed up at the dealer (estimated delivery was 3/1), but here it is. I couldn't wait!

Badlands 7MT Mid Pkg
- Res 7/15/20
-Built 2/23/22
-Delivered 2/24/22

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club my Bronco
Dang Dude that is awesome! I am in Northern IL and just waiting for shipment, if I could drive to the plant and take delivery I would, 5 hour drive is nothing. ENJOY!!!

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Big thumbs up on going "Wimbledon White" here instead of Oxford White. Every time I see someone who has painted the top or grille Oxford white it looks way too harsh/bright to me. I was hoping a cream-white would look more complimentary to the retro roots and those accents do look perfect. now I want to see someone with a Wimbledon White top and fender accents!
Exactly why I picked Wimbledon! Agree, that Oxford is harsh and Wimbledon gives more retro vibes. I'd love a matching top down the line.

Looks like a good amount of orange peel on those rear hinges.
No idea how to fix that, and it doesn't really bother me so far. Just thrilled to have it!

Your paint looks really brilliant. Did you do ceramic coating? Beautiful rig
Thank you! No ceramic yet, just several hours with a tin of wax immediately after delivery. PPF and ceramic are still several months out, so I wanted to give it a little extra protection in the meantime.

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Badlands 7MT Mid Pkg
- Res 7/15/20
-Built 2/23/22
-Delivered 2/24/22

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club my Bronco
Dang. Did the thread locker have time to dry from the plant before you were driving it?! 😜.

Very happy for you! Nice build! How you like the mid?
Sponsored