First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Last I heard, an anonymous Ford engineer said the design process was gridlocked AGAIN, so they were going to have to start over for a third attempt. Has anyone heard any progress updates? It would be nice to know if it's moving forward yet or not.
Sponsored

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Last I heard, an anonymous Ford engineer said the design process was gridlocked AGAIN, so they were going to have to start over for a third attempt. Has anyone heard any progress updates? It would be nice to know if it's moving forward yet or not.
I'm not too worried, they still have many years and scrapping designs early hopefully means they realize how important it is they get this right. To me this is second only to Mustang in terms of icon status, they can't screw the Bronco up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not too worried, they still have many years and scrapping designs early hopefully means they realize how important it is they get this right. To me this is second only to Mustang in terms of icon status, they can't screw the Bronco up.
Fingers crossed you're right. The latest spy pics scare me since it's wearing an Everest body and looks so frumpy but I have to remind myself not to base anything off the body shell. Just hope Ford hits it out of the park with the styling. The renderings by this site have set the bar high :)

Rozinante

Threads
Reaction score
Fingers crossed you're right. The latest spy pics scare me since it's wearing an Everest body and looks so frumpy but I have to remind myself not to base anything off the body shell. Just hope Ford hits it out of the park with the styling. The renderings by this site have set the bar high :)
All this conjecture about the new Bronco makes me feel soooo lucky--I have had a '66 289 U15 since late June of 1999 and I can spend the $$$ on a new Bronco or on upgrades to my '66. WIN/WIN!!

I hope Ford knocks one over the centerfield stands and into the traffic beyond, but if they don't it will just make my '66 all the more valuable!
Sponsored