First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bet that bottle opener is a lot easier to use if you are sitting in the rear, i.e. sitting with your legs hanging out the back chilling with your homies cracking a cold one.
Sponsored

augidog34

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We've got 5 useful tips and tricks for the Ford Bronco that might help you out in a pinch, or simply take advantage of features you didn't know you had!

Global Windows is a thing??? So cool. Going to impress my kids right now. Not going to show anyone the bottle opener. I don't trust anyone not to spill or break a bottle.

amoraes

Outer Banks
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thanks for sharing
Depending on how often the reset is needed for the infotainment , I might have to print a sticker for the buttons to press :)

Sponsored

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope somebody smart can figure out how to make the ditch lights work at higher speeds, be it via forscan or something else. They are really nice lights, but really useless if you can't have them on driving. At least they should work in some of the off road goat modes at any speed.

As for the bottle opener, nobody better ever try to use that and scratch up my roll bar with their bottle. If you can't open a beer with a lighter or key or pocketknife you don't deserve to drink it. Stay away from my paint, LOL
If it is the same as f150 you can jump the signal wire at the module and they work at any speed.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I learned about it on my F250...I would go out the house to get in the truck and my windows would be down. Happened 4 or 5 times, but I knew I didn’t roll them down lol...so I searched the super duty forum and found a thread. You can make it to where the windows won’t come down in dash settings, I’d assume the same for bronco.

The keyfob sucks, have to make sure I take my keys out of my pocket when playing with the kids or at job sites working...when I have it operational. It is a nice feature to have in Georgia summers.
I don't think it's in the screen settings. I've been through all of it. With my Jetta, I had to do this through the ECU programming, similar to Forscan. I assume this is the same. Or you could ask your scam artist dealer who will charge you $120 for "diagnostics".

bomchet

Outer Banks
First Name
Bom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I noticed the fob pit the first day while installing the console vault, but didn't know what it was for. But now that I do, I wonder if it still works with the vault installed.
I ordered the vault -- let me know!

filup01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
2-door versions do not get a bottle opener and instead have to either drink from a can, twist top, or drive around thirsty.
Life is hard in the first world.

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2-door versions do not get a bottle opener and instead have to either drink from a can, twist top, or drive around thirsty.
Life is hard in the first world.
I thought the two door had one on the side of the tailgate?