First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 XR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw the latest Fast and Furious Hobbs & Shaw movie this evening it appears after the film ends, without giving any spoilers, they then begin the extra scenes during the credits, you’ll see a blue / purple color Bronco, the badging is there but you can only see the upper side of the drivers fender and windshield. I can’t be 100 percent, but I’m sure this will be confirmed or denied soon.

As far as the movie, it is what you’d expect, a little popcorn entertainment.

Anyone else spot the 2020-2021 Bronco in that final scene??

This wouldn’t be a complete shock as the decade old Bronco concept was in another Rock movie a few years back.
Sponsored

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
No shit?
Is there a discount if you only show up to watch the credits?
In all seriousness, somebody needs to have a camera ready during the credits and post the very first unmasked Partial Bronco image....

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw the latest Fast and Furious Hobbs & Shaw movie this evening it appears after the film ends, without giving any spoilers, they then begin the extra scenes during the credits, you’ll see a blue / purple color Bronco, the badging is there but you can only see the upper side of the drivers fender and windshield. I can’t be 100 percent, but I’m sure this will be confirmed or denied soon.

As far as the movie, it is what you’d expect, a little popcorn entertainment.

Anyone else spot the 2020-2021 Bronco in that final scene??

This wouldn’t be a complete shock as the decade old Bronco concept was in another Rock movie a few years back.
I suppose it could be. It seems like a bit of an obnoxious way to let info out. I'll just wait for someone to pirate it, since I have no interest in the movie.

As for the 2004 prototype, that was built much closer to 1996 and the old FSB than it was to today and the new 6G Bronco (8y vs 16y).

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Rock does have a close affiliation with Ford. He was in a leaked photo a while back with the teaser poster of the new Bullit Mustang in the background. Early on in this movie he is driving an 80-81 bullnose Bronco, I doubt it's coincidental. I can't find any screenshots of the newer one towards the end, but i'm sure one will come out soon.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I'm torrenting a cam of the movie right now so I will screenshot it and post when I'm done!

Edit: finished downloading... the cam ends right when the credits roll. Fuck.

Last edited:

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eh, pretty sure that is just a late 80s/early 90s bronco or 150. chrome wheel well and windshield trim, square badging, looks like the plastic door mtd mirrors, and that square patterned plasti-chrome grill

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

'90-'91 Bronco?

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice work vr00m_vr00m. If that's the scene in question, we can all stand down, that doesn't look like anything new.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't think it was worth creating another thread for such a small topic but... was watching HBO Ballers series finale last night. The Rock is in the show and once again a Bronco is featured. It's parked outside a garage in one scene. Seems to be the same model/body as the one shown in the Hobbs and Shaw movie. I'll take some photos the next few days when I get a chance.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't think it was worth creating another thread for such a small topic but... was watching HBO Ballers series finale last night. The Rock is in the show and once again a Bronco is featured. It's parked outside a garage in one scene. Seems to be the same model/body as the one shown in the Hobbs and Shaw movie. I'll take some photos the next few days when I get a chance.

OK , i'll play, I saw The Rock in an old Star Trek: Voyager episode the other day. No Bronco though.
LOL
Sponsored