Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Towing and recovery services are a testament to what the average driver or auto customer thinks is "off road worthy", or what they will in fact try to do with such a vehicle when out for a lark.

The Winder's for example seem like very nice people, and deal with their customers very respectfully, but I would certainly find it hard to keep a straight face with some of them ...

There are no doubt casual drivers who wouldn't feel comfortable taking their Wrangler or Bronco down a road like this. So when Ford is unclear about what kind of objective capability the Bronco will have, this is the kind of customer I fear they are marketing to with language like "far from the city".
Sponsored

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Towing and recovery services are a testament to what the average driver or auto customer thinks is "off road worthy", or what they will in fact try to do with such a vehicle when out for a lark.

The Winder's for example seem like very nice people, and deal with their customers very respectfully, but I would certainly find it hard to keep a straight face with some of them ...

There are no doubt casual drivers who wouldn't feel comfortable taking their Wrangler or Bronco down a road like this. So when Ford is unclear about what kind of objective capability the Bronco will have, this is the kind of customer I fear they are marketing to with language like "far from the city".
Just watched this last week! Some funny comments. I'm amazed he got down and back with all his fascia...

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Great YouTube channel. That video was a gem.

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've seen a Sienna that could have used custom skid plates and AT tires. I was camping out in the bush with some 4x4 buddies, and a couple slowly rolls up in their minivan, scraping the underside a bunch, as they proceeded down the rocky trail. They proceeded to hop out, and go for a swim, like it was no big deal.
Sponsored