North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I ordered my Bronco December 22 no reservation, March 8th its in my garage. I had to drop the MIC top, but I couldn't be happier it has exceeded all my expectations.
Well, isn't that so kind of Ford to screw over thousands of early reservation holders so you could get your Bronco early.
Sponsored

Boopi69

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma TRD OffRoad, 20 Wrangler Willy’s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d take that to mean there are a lot of build dates post 2/12 which are stacking up in the new lots and they are making their way through that first lot with January builds which is encouraging - that they are tackling the older ones first at least.
There is still MY21s on that lot.
12/sixer representing!

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the amount of soft tops sitting there in these lots is staggering.....i like the token Rangers popping up here and there
This! Eventually Ford will start shipping soft tops and just say they are hard tops. They’ll just use the same technique our government and media uses.

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its amazing how people who have never built a tinker toy think they are experts in auto production. I got my ice mountain Bronco a few weeks ago with zero issues. Just get something else already! Nobody is forcing you to get a Bronco.
Thank you for you input. Your’s sat outside for what? A month or so? Some of these may be sitting for 5 or 6 months, maybe more, so that’s no good - I’m no expert in auto production though. Enjoy your bronco.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for the video one day there will be a shit ton of these things on the road !

Sponsored

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for the video one day there will be a shit ton of these things on the road !
I saw four this weekend...two of them were in the span of about 30 seconds in the same park. Haha one of them stopped to check out my parked Sport Badlands.

All of them had MIC tops.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I saw four this weekend...two of them were in the span of about 30 seconds in the same park. Haha one of them stopped to check out my parked Sport Badlands.

All of them had MIC tops.
The Sport = New York City (for those old enough to remember the ad). ;)

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its amazing how people who have never built a tinker toy think they are experts in auto production. I got my ice mountain Bronco a few weeks ago with zero issues. Just get something else already! Nobody is forcing you to get a Bronco.
Maybe you build tinker toys …I build companies. Successful ones. So take your “perfect” bronco and raise the hood and maybe leave a window down a little and park it in Michigan during Dec -may…tell everyone including yourself —that’s not a concern … I paid for my bronco built last year and it’s sitting a lot with conditions that any intelligent person would admit are not very good.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you for you input. Your’s sat outside for what? A month or so? Some of these may be sitting for 5 or 6 months, maybe more, so that’s no good - I’m no expert in auto production though. Enjoy your bronco.
Once mine leaves the factory it will never be inside again, lol

Sponsored

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Aren't you guys tired of looking at vehicles parked outside a manufacturing plant already?
If you don't want to watch you don't have to click. Seems pretty simple to me.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Aren't you guys tired of looking at vehicles parked outside a manufacturing plant already?
I get it. A brief review of your prior posts clearly indicate that this is your shtick. You have your Bronco and have nothing better to do than pop in a thread that has nothing to do with you and troll people like some sadomasochistic basement dweller.
People are on this thread trying to see if there’s any discernible progress on the various lots.
This is necessary since the only thing we’ve heard from Ford is an email full of lies stating the delays are due to “quality checks, inspections and tests” to make sure our Broncos are being built right.

Last edited:

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak