First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do you like the rails/sidesteps? Would they be easy for a six year old to use? He is almost 4 feet tall.
I highly recommend the steps, I got them from autoanything.com. They stick down a little lower than I thought but it’s still perfect. I use them when I get in and out, my 13 yr old daughter uses them, my 82 yr old mother in law uses them, so I think your 6 yr old would definitely find them helpful. They took me about 90 min to install and they cover the pinch weld completely which was one of my prerequisites.
Sponsored

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From day one I have wanted a 2 door Bronco, IMO it looks better and more traditional. I know 4 doors more Wh***s is more practical and much needed if you have a family but there are so many 4 doors out there with many more to come I tend to glance at it then walk away but a 2 Door I really notice and look at it. Anyone else feel like this?

Mine is being build next week 3/31 and I can't wait to get it!
Couldn't agree more. I think Ford should have called the 4-door the "Bronco More Door!"

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From day one I have wanted a 2 door Bronco, IMO it looks better and more traditional. I know 4 doors more Wh***s is more practical and much needed if you have a family but there are so many 4 doors out there with many more to come I tend to glance at it then walk away but a 2 Door I really notice and look at it. Anyone else feel like this?

Mine is being build next week 3/31 and I can't wait to get it!
I've always wanted a 2 door, especially the early models. I have mine now and love it! ;)

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine looks just like yours but is green!
Mine looks just like that too, 5 37' tires and wheels with nothing to put it on. Come on my2021 blk dmd, I can't wait

Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wife and I drive to the next town north of us most Saturdays to dine out, and usually swing by the Ford dealership to scout for Broncos. There haven't been any during our checks -- until today. Today there was a 2-door Black Diamond in Eruption Green, a 2-door Outer Banks in some sort of light blue (not familiar with the 2021 colors), and a 4-door soft top in Cyber Orange.

Those are the first 2-doors I've ever seen in person. It makes the wife and me anxious to get our Velocity Blue base.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all 2Door owners: If you’re willing please add your reservation date, order date & delivery dates to your signatures. Similar to mine shown below, but obviously I’m still waiting.

I’m gathering info for my bi-monthly call with Ford. I’m always polite when I speak with them, that said I’m attempting to turn up the facts on my ongoing conversation. Plus this way I can stop asking.

Thank you.
Nels

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great Pic!

Thanks! My wife's a part time photographer. She was doing a senior (high school) photo shoot, I noticed the moon and turned the Bronco around and she took a few shots and damn, 2 door Bronco's are sexy! Especially the Oxford White ones! :) ;)

Sponsored

WingedBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' F150, 17' Volt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford released FE production numbers.
oh, I thought that was the number of 2 doors in NJ or Verona...
BTW how does your top fit? The passengers side gap between the plastic B pillar and hard top on mine is 1/8" larger than the drivers.

IMG_4732.JPG

IMG_4733.JPG
Sponsored