Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"President Joe Hinrichs said Ford tried to do too much in the complex launch of the Explorer and Lincoln Aviator. He told analysts that dealers have plenty of inventory now, and the company has learned how to better manager product launches."

That is probably behind the delay for the hybrid. I just hope it doesn't also translate into a railroaded set of configuration options for the Bronco like the Ranger got.
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This never makes sense to me
If you knew exactly what a stock would trade for, you'd be buying one BroncoBronco in Every color they offered.

All companies trade within an earnings multiple range, which varies widely industry sector to sector. If your YOY growth is high you trade at the top of the range...and the opposite is true as well. NYSE-traded companies must release a ton of financial results data quarterly - and importantly company executives also give guidance on future results. If you say you are going to do 10, and you actually only do 9, you stock sells off. That's what happened to Ford on this week's Q3 results....on top of a poor trend line...and also on top of recent downgrade on their debt rating.

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To be fair my company and family all buy Fords and we haven't had any issues. I should also note we have been doing this for years (since early 2000's). We buy pickups, edges, explorers, expeditions F150s, 250s, 550s. My current explorer is a 2015 with 73k miles on it and I've had 0 issues with it. We are also in the construction industry so we are very hard on our vehicles. I am by no means saying Ford is perfect but it does sound like you have had some bad luck.
I'm like you are I've has no problems with the Fords I have bought. sync in my 2015 Mustang works great and the sync3 in my 2019 Ranger is flawless also.

Sponsored

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was at my dealer yesterday and they had eleven 2020 Broncos including a sweet looking Rapid Red ST.

EJHF150

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST / 20 Aviator / 20 Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We've had our 2020 ST for about a month. There was a few hour delay as they tinted the front windows and "handled a recall." So far no issues with it at all. But it's only been one month and 1,000 miles...

41fordman

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F250, 77 XL; 51 Tudor; 50 F1; 41PU; 40 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I special ordered my 2015 F250. It took 5 weeks from the day the order was placed till it was in my hands. It now has 102,000 miles and has had ZERO issues. Not one warranty claim. This was my 4th pickup to special order. That way I get what I want. My wife is on her 4th Lincoln and she has been super pleased. The quality on those have gotten better on each model she has ordered.

I am waiting patiently for the Bronco. Keeping my F250 to pull my trailer just want something to have fun in now!!
Sponsored