BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've driven all three Tesla models including A P100d in ludacrous mode, all were outstanding rides, drives and comfort. The power, delivery and quietness is something you have to experience to understand. The tech, systems, etc are crazy impressive my only complaint was the overall materials and fit/finish where not up to par with what I'd expect at the price point. They weren't bad by any means just could have been upped a notch, that said it's been 2-3 years and they have made large improvements to those area since. I'd never give up all my petrol cars but certainly would be open to an electric commuter, I hope Ford knocked the MachE out of the park.
my only comment is the lakers are better :giggle:

I’d love to drive a p100D or a performance model 3
Sponsored

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you drive your first Mach E. Electric cars have a whole different vibe of coolness that comes unexpected to somebody who hasn’t tried one before. I love V8 sound, but stealth is got its own personality to love also.
I’m hoping the Mach e becomes the first true real competitor to a Tesla and then I think it’s game on by all the manufacturers..

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my only comment is the lakers are better :giggle:

I’d love to drive a p100D or a performance model 3
Going to be an interesting season with all the changes across the league, Go Spurs Go!

If you can track down a base model 3 drive it, great little cars.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
40 years ago, when computer processing was at the evolutionary place electric cars are now, chip speed Doubled every 2 years. I don't know that battery development will follow that same curve...but if it does...we ain't seen nothin' yet.

Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Elon builds companies to sell. Its what he does. I believe he has every intention of getting the big three in the game full tilt. Then putting a for sale sign out front.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Elon builds companies to sell. Its what he does. I believe he has every intention of getting the big three in the game full tilt. Then putting a for sale sign out front.
Which is certainly not a bad thing here. I do think that what Elon has done with Tesla has kicked up the pace of EVs at the big three. He has shown that the writing is on the wall for the direction that cars need to go. and good on him for it. Now to see what Ford and those other two no-name companies can do with that direction.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m just glad that Ford is going to be at the forefront of the electrification game for the big-3. Chrysler is definitely way behind, and GM’s electric cars so far have been lame af.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Huge mistake to let china build his cars. Any advancement he HAD, he doesn't anymore.

Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which is certainly not a bad thing here. I do think that what Elon has done with Tesla has kicked up the pace of EVs at the big three. He has shown that the writing is on the wall for the direction that cars need to go. and good on him for it. Now to see what Ford and those other two no-name companies can do with that direction.
I feel that ICE is going to be viable for many years to come. That being said, EV's are the long term future. With everyone so terrified about global warming, cars are easy to blame. But the truth is, venting natural gas from fracking operations, tanker and cargo ships, manufacturing, and energy production are the real big hitters that conveniently get ignored.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They don't sell parts because when it breaks they fix it sometimes even sending the repair tech to you. That said there have been delays getting repairs taken care(because all parts to to production ramp) of but if it's a issue were you can't drive a loaner is furnished. I've bought somewhere close to 250k in Fords over the last 5 years from three dealers, not one comes close to the level of service Tesla offers.

It's a whole different world that traditional dealerships will take years if ever to match.

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel that ICE is going to be viable for many years to come. That being said, EV's are the long term future. With everyone so terrified about global warming, cars are easy to blame. But the truth is, venting natural gas from fracking operations, tanker and cargo ships, manufacturing, and energy production are the real big hitters that conveniently get ignored.
I agree another thing everyone is conveniently forgetting is 99% of lithium batteries are not being recycled there being berried this is going to be one huge ecological disaster sooner than later.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but you may need to have your eyes examined if you think this Mach E looks anywhere near as good as a Panamera (Which I'll admit is a bit oddly proportioned.
I mean of course aspects of the Panamera are going to be much nicer but I have never liked the bulbish tier drop look to them. They have gotten better looking over the years but to me the tier drop look is looking better on this Mach E. It has sharper lines and is less tier droppy if you will.
Sponsored