First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is slated for 5/9 Production....what is the average turn around time from production to delivery?
Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is slated for 5/9 Production....what is the average turn around time from production to delivery?
2-6 weeks depending on location of dealer in relation to plant

Sponsored

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Cat came up from the deep south, well, ok.... Seattle area to get some Bling added to the new WildTrak she got about two weeks ago. So, deep in my Laboratory I came up with some stuff that would make that Gorgeous Cyber Orange Bronco POP !! added a proper Sasquatch Wildtrak badge, and then a knock off of the Concept Bronco from Ford, but with a little different "tune"...... I will let @Cat tell ya what hers says....
I also dig one for myself, just to create a sibling rivalry...... :ROFLMAO: Enjoy the pics !!!!!

First off, Cat's 2022 WildTrak..... Ya can't have a cheap sticker on such a beautiful truck !!

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club image1 (21)

On with the side Graphic (a sound wave, and yes, it works !!!) with help from a good friend !!!

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club image0 (29)

Graphic on, let's see the finished product.... ( I know @Cat has some other pics too to follow)

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club image2 (17)

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club image3 (8)

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club image4 (2)

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club image3 (9)

Cat's is done in Matte Black to match the material on the Hood Graphic. The center part of the Soundwave has a special message, that is readable, with a soundwave reader. Only @Cat knows.... will she tell us all ???

A Mystery has begun......

Ok, I couldn't let my older Sister out do me, so had to make mine a little different..... Still has the Sound wave, which also works, but made mine to match my Handle.... so first word is "Ford", and then the middle area says " Bad_Bronco" . I blended the Kicking Horse from red to black leaving the red along the bottom for the Soundwave. I think it came out the way I thought it would.... not IN UR FACE, but subtle, and blends nicely with the Carbonized Grey. Here it is.... again, I am sure @Cat has some more pics to show....

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club image4 (3)

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club image2 (18)

And finally, both WildTraks together.........

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club image1 (22)

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club image0 (30)

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club image1 (23)

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club image2 (19)

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club image3 (10)

marshall4

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How’s the 2.3 doing with those big 35s?
Really haven’t noticed much difference at all from the 32s. I was worried about the same thing prior to putting them on, but several folks on here said it really didn’t change theirs much either.

Sponsored

6010Head

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Jeep Jk Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really like this color,sometimes I think it’s too conservative. I like how it blends with the top very well.
Never thought this day would get here.So happy I stuck with it since 7/14. Hold on folks it’s worth the wait 100%
Matt
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club 0D5BE9A7-5127-4DDD-BE79-661F3C79F43A

Bender

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They told me 2 weeks. At the end of 2 weeks they sent an email that said “it’ll be another 2 weeks”, which was accurate

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like this color,sometimes I think it’s too conservative. I like how it blends with the top very well.
Never thought this day would get here.So happy I stuck with it since 7/14. Hold on folks it’s worth the wait 100%
Matt
There are a lot of gray haters. I admit I like Eruption Green and would probably go for it if I had a ‘22. My old Buick in high school was green - I miss it it. But gray brings an upscale look to the bronco - blends in nice with the seemingly ubiquitous gray sea of land rovers. I think I see a lot of range rover drivers looking at me with a very slight bit of envy - especially the kept women who have no idea what I’m driving.