Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is from Roaring Fork on Thursday. I’ll see what else my wife took as I was driving. We had a bear encounter as well, mama and two cubs.

Edit: turns out all she took was video and I’ll have to do a little work on them. I’ll do that when we get home from Atlanta.

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Super Celebration- Scenic Drive in Beautiful Tennessee! FF793B40-DB3D-4EA9-B44F-3E5967D2FCE8
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for you concern. But that photo is where it was spooked. I have closer photos. It positioned itself behind the stump and I was resting my camera on my spare tire. And when it comes to the "race", you just don't want to be last. Seeing the level of obesity in Americans, I'm confident that I can outrun most of them. I warm up with a 5k everyday.

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The sad (actually frustrating) part of bear sightings on the Cades Cove single lane loop road is…….the first car to spot a bear claims the bear as "their bear".! They stop, blocking the road, taking pics, talking to "their bear", pointing to "their bear" while hundreds of people are sitting in the long line of cars unable to catch even a glimpse of whatever it is that has the traffic at a standstill.!

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove back and forth from home on Friday and Saturday. Caught Elk in the wild near Cherokee Friday evening.
Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Super Celebration- Scenic Drive in Beautiful Tennessee! 20220422_191728
We did too. Super Cool. We live by Waynesville and we always drive by there. Thanks for sharing!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Small world. I can relate to everything you just posted. Good eye. Beagle-Coonhound. I have a six foot tether that we connect to the back hard mesh. Works perfectly. The back seat vinyl holds well, still, we use a $20 clip-on cover so he can use the whole back seat area. Keeps the area much cleaner. My dog was in heaven during all the rides. As you can see, we did not remove the back doors because we like our dog. Lol .. Share some dog pics..

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The sad (actually frustrating) part of bear sightings on the Cades Cove single lane loop road is…….the first car to spot a bear claims the bear as "their bear".! They stop, blocking the road, taking pics, talking to "their bear", pointing to "their bear" while hundreds of people are sitting in the long line of cars unable to catch even a glimpse of whatever it is that has the traffic at a standstill.!
Agreed. I understand if it is for a few seconds to takes pics, but really not cool when people block the road. I heard that on Friday, it was blocked for hours. My wife and I were very lucky yesterday At Cades Cove. Saw numerous bears and people did not block the areas. However very slow. To be expected. Still, I hope you enjoyed the views..

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Patton says hello.. Dogs Rock! Bronco + Wife + Dog = Wonderful Life!!
Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Super Celebration- Scenic Drive in Beautiful Tennessee! F9F07F12-5F6A-42FF-8539-3FD8F3E7D11A

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The following video is a quick recap of the Bronco SC event this past weekend. If you did not attend and you are wondering if it is worth your time, IT IS!!! I am thinking about going to Wisconsin for the next one. Any tips on that trip would be great! Thanks and see you out there!

Here is the video:

Zus

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 & 22 Bronco, 17 F150, 12 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had such a great time I can't wait till next year!

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak,'24 Maverick Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like a great weekend, we wish could have made but schedule just didn't allow.

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs