First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

For those wondering, there we 4 Broncos there, 1 FJ, 1 Suzuki, and 1,326.3 Jeeps.

Also no Tie Rods were broken, Only some scratches and rock rash.
Well now you got me curious about the 1/3 of a Jeep.
Sponsored

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to Hot Springs Offroad Park 2 weeks after buying my Bronco. It is a hell of a good park! Had an awesome time!

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im about 3hr from hot springs offroad park and never been. I have some friends in the local jeep community that go quite often. I just havent been able to coordinate my schedule when theyve gone.

OP
OP
Hossamus Prime

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some more photos courtesy of @hebegb501 on Instagram

&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.jpg

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im about 3hr from hot springs offroad park and never been. I have some friends in the local jeep community that go quite often. I just havent been able to coordinate my schedule when theyve gone.
Sounds like me, I'm less than an hour from Little Sahara State Park in NW Oklahoma and have never been.....lived here since 1994 lol. 1600 acres of dunes and I've never been.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Michael's way section of Rubicon Ridge back when it was still a hard 4/mod 5. I tried it 2x after the big rains a few years ago and can't make it through any more.
Screenshot_2016-09-25-00-17-24.png
Screenshot_2016-09-25-00-20-04.png
Reminds me of Tellico, RIP!! (I had gouges in my roof from tree roots).

IMG_1152.jpg

OP
OP
Hossamus Prime

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fun Run 2023 will be July 15th this year. As of right now I am planning on going. Hoping to see more Broncos there this year, and tackle some different trails this time.

Fun Run 2023 Details

This event is not only a great way to have fun with friends and family, but it also supports a fantastic cause: Arkansas Children's Hospital Camp Sunshine.

Camp Sunshine is a program that provides a summer camp experience for burn survivors between the ages of 5 and 18. The camp is designed to help children heal physically and emotionally while building self-esteem and confidence. The program is completely free for campers, and all of the funding comes from donations like those raised at the Fun Run.

The Fun Run has been an annual event for many years now and has a rich history. The first Fun Run took place in 1987, and it was a small gathering of off-road enthusiasts who wanted to raise money for a good cause. Over the years, the event has grown in size and popularity, and it now attracts hundreds of participants from all over the country.

In addition to the off-road activities, there will be plenty of other fun activities for the whole family, including food vendors, and a silent auction. And of course, the highlight of the weekend will be the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of burn survivors by supporting Camp Sunshine.
So mark your calendars for July 15 and get ready to have some fun while supporting a great cause. Whether you're an experienced off-roader or just looking for a fun weekend with friends and family, the Fun Run at the Hot Springs Off-Road Park is an event you won't want to miss!

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fun Run 2023 will be July 15th this year. As of right now I am planning on going. Hoping to see more Broncos there this year, and tackle some different trails this time.

Fun Run 2023 Details

This event is not only a great way to have fun with friends and family, but it also supports a fantastic cause: Arkansas Children's Hospital Camp Sunshine.

Camp Sunshine is a program that provides a summer camp experience for burn survivors between the ages of 5 and 18. The camp is designed to help children heal physically and emotionally while building self-esteem and confidence. The program is completely free for campers, and all of the funding comes from donations like those raised at the Fun Run.

The Fun Run has been an annual event for many years now and has a rich history. The first Fun Run took place in 1987, and it was a small gathering of off-road enthusiasts who wanted to raise money for a good cause. Over the years, the event has grown in size and popularity, and it now attracts hundreds of participants from all over the country.

In addition to the off-road activities, there will be plenty of other fun activities for the whole family, including food vendors, and a silent auction. And of course, the highlight of the weekend will be the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of burn survivors by supporting Camp Sunshine.
So mark your calendars for July 15 and get ready to have some fun while supporting a great cause. Whether you're an experienced off-roader or just looking for a fun weekend with friends and family, the Fun Run at the Hot Springs Off-Road Park is an event you won't want to miss!

Following.. Post up a reminder when the time gets closer. Id love to make the trip.

OP
OP
Hossamus Prime

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following.. Post up a reminder when the time gets closer. Id love to make the trip.
Definitely will do, once it gets closer and they have registration up and more details out there.

SvgOne

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr, 2021 Jeep JLUR Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We went both years 22 and 23. Same kid got off the bus and made a bee-line straight for us. It was great! We have a good time everytime we go. I always encourage anyone with a 4wd to go. These kids love it! Hope to see y'all in 2024!!
Sponsored