Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing this on the Mach-E, Sport and F-150 have pretty much locked this in for my color choice. I've always loved that gunmetal color. It works with every color you'd want to have as an accent. My only concern at this point is the MIC Carbonized grille of the Badlands against the glossy painted Carbonized body. May have to go black with the grille so there's no weird contrast between similar colors but different finishes.
Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seeing this on the Mach-E, Sport and F-150 have pretty much locked this in for my color choice. I've always loved that gunmetal color. It works with every color you'd want to have as an accent. My only concern at this point is the MIC Carbonized grille of the Badlands against the glossy painted Carbonized body. May have to go black with the grille so there's no weird contrast between similar colors but different finishes.
True ... it's surely making a strong case and can match anything.

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Added a 2nd vid of that same truck from another blogger that shows it from different angles.

It really is a mesmerizing color! o_O

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Added a 2nd vid of that same truck from another blogger that shows it from different angles.

It really is a mesmerizing color! o_O
I'm really liking the color of wheels on that truck!

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are we 100% sure the carbonized gray for the bronco is the same as the other ford models. All these pictures and videos show a light gray in comparison to everything pictured for the bronco. Even the Jerrycan paint sample from the employee viewing event shows a very dark shade of gray. Really want the dark grey with white modular top... just don't think it'll work as well if its actually lighter than we are seeing.

Sponsored

BerserkerDin

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bishi
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im set on a Carbonized gray black diamond. but I really don't want a carbonized gray modular hard top. The carbonized gray wth the black steelies, the black fenders, the black door handles, I needs a Black hard top. lol

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s another video I found on YouTube with a bronco sport badlands in carbonized grey, it’s my second colour choice for the 4 door bronco behind Area 51..gives us an idea of what the colour may look like! The sport looks like a great SUV but I’m getting the more off-road version!

O'Carroll

Black Diamond
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camry SE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the sport just fine, but I’m all in on the Big Boy Bronco. Also, I like the carbonized gray too, but it’s very similar to the color of my current car, so I’ll probably go elsewhere for a color. When I get a new car, I like to change everything about the one I’m moving on from. From SUV to sedan to hatchback; from automatic to standard and then back to automatic. From black to blue to gray. Based on my current ride, the exact opposite would be in a red suv with a manual transmission, so that’s my plan.

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

jled

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
truck jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im set on a Carbonized gray black diamond. but I really don't want a carbonized gray modular hard top. The carbonized gray wth the black steelies, the black fenders, the black door handles, I needs a Black hard top. lol
SAME!!!!

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I like the sport just fine, but I’m all in on the Big Boy Bronco. Also, I like the carbonized gray too, but it’s very similar to the color of my current car, so I’ll probably go elsewhere for a color. When I get a new car, I like to change everything about the one I’m moving on from. From SUV to sedan to hatchback; from automatic to standard and then back to automatic. From black to blue to gray. Based on my current ride, the exact opposite would be in a red suv with a manual transmission, so that’s my plan.
That's a good way to go about it. I've had way too many white, silver, and black cars throughout the years. The Mazda 3 and
CX-5 I have now are dark blue...so AMB is out. CG and OW look great and were on the table, but now I'm not sure. Haha. I've been looking at Red or VB. The only thing I didn't get tired of was driving a manual. That tradition has to continue.

LolaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought I would want CG, but seeing it here, it's the exact gray as my current car.... I'm going to have to go a differ direction... i just don't know what.

OffRoden

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I would want CG, but seeing it here, it's the exact gray as my current car.... I'm going to have to go a differ direction... i just don't know what.
Same here - that looks just like my other car. I might go with Area 51.
Sponsored