First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Summer 2021 would probably be a bit early for me, but I'd be down for, say, fall 2022?
Sponsored

Reactions: BE_

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
we could call it an "order party!"
Chrispy ain't no slouch...I'm sure he could get us the back room at Capital Grille. Depending on whether you're talking 2020, 2021, or 2022 there might even be a sales brochure he could pass around the table

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

8hr drive, I'm in!
or...

Don't you work for or own a Ford dealership? Just order me one and I'll fly in and pick it up there! LOL

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So just kinda thinking about this Forum, I know a lot of us can have disagreements but when it all comes down to it we are enthusiasts who are just excited about this new vehicle. So the question is, when will we all meet for the first time? We gotta do a forum meetup sometime in summer 2021 when everyone has had a chance to pick up their Bronc, any suggestions? I would say moab but that's just because I'm out west. I'd be down to crash easter jeep safari 2021 assuming i have it by then as well.
We should do some in different areas of the country.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, I hope we don't have to worry about that in April!

MMM, about that..... is April considered mid-year?
I see "mid-year" all over the Ford website.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So just kinda thinking about this Forum, I know a lot of us can have disagreements but when it all comes down to it we are enthusiasts who are just excited about this new vehicle. So the question is, when will we all meet for the first time? We gotta do a forum meetup sometime in summer 2021 when everyone has had a chance to pick up their Bronc, any suggestions? I would say moab but that's just because I'm out west. I'd be down to crash easter jeep safari 2021 assuming i have it by then as well.
Really like your idea here. We should start a community for the modern Bronco, but classics should be most welcome as well. I'd love Moab, but being in Atlanta, that's a long trip, but I do plan to overland to Moab at some point in 2022 during an out West trip. Maybe Colorado could work unless there are some cool camp and off-road spots in or near a large city in Texas.

I plan to help with organizing something in the Southeastern, North Georgia, Appalachian Mtns area including Tenn and Blue Ridge. Need an Alabama, Miss, Louisiana Muddin meet up too.

Sponsored

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

plz wait untill 2022 I don't want to be left out

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in michigan, so for me, its instantly silver lake sand dunes. That or one of the off-road parks. But, an unfortunate twist of fate may have changed my plans. As of today, I am laid off, indefinitely. Recent cut backs have cut into all departments at my now former employer. The sad part is, there is nothing else in this area that is related to my experience. So its pretty much ride unemployment and hope things pick back up there. So for now, the bronco is not in my foreseeable future.
Damn it man! That totally blows to hear. This pandemic is the worst. Was using this reveal as a sort of break from the depressing reality. Don't know you, but I feel for you brother, and terrible to hear this has happened to you.

You are skilled labor which is hard to find these days. Let's look at the good things you've got going, you're obviously trained and can learn/use tools within a manufacturing process. Not sure where you are in Michigan, but jobs that require skilled labor should be interested in giving you a shot. Just be flexible and adaptable, make sure your resume points to your ability to learn and skills, then communicate adaptability; everyone looks for these traits. Trust, I've hired a lot of people over the course of my career.

I pray for you and your family man. A breakthrough is right around the corner, just keep your faith. You'll be in a new Bronco soon enough and will have an even greater appreciation for it.

Please keep us updated on your search man; because, shit man, I care! Even if you have to start a thread or send me a private message, let us know. Then we can all celebrate, have a beer, then plan on getting our Broncos dirty one day.

Cheers to you man, best of luck!

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro