Sponsored

Photos of current production colors that will be offered on Bronco.

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stopped by my local Ford dealership and took some photos of some Rangers and F-150s in colors that will be offered on the Bronco. I also took a picture of Lightning Blue (Ranger) vs Velocity Blue (F-150). Velocity Blue seems to be brighter and more eye-catching than Lightning Blue. Colors found were: Velocity Blue, Lightning Blue, Race Red, Rapid Red, Oxford White, and Iconic Silver. I also got a pic of a Mustang in Fury Orange in case anybody has any idea how close that will be to Cyber Orange. Pics taken in full, bright, daylight. Enjoy.

Ford Bronco Photos of current production colors that will be offered on Bronco. 0824201319~2

Ford Bronco Photos of current production colors that will be offered on Bronco. 0824201324~2

Ford Bronco Photos of current production colors that will be offered on Bronco. 0824201321~2

Ford Bronco Photos of current production colors that will be offered on Bronco. 0824201323~2

Ford Bronco Photos of current production colors that will be offered on Bronco. 0824201321a~2

Ford Bronco Photos of current production colors that will be offered on Bronco. 0824201319a

Ford Bronco Photos of current production colors that will be offered on Bronco. 0824201321b~2

Ford Bronco Photos of current production colors that will be offered on Bronco. 0824201322~2

Ford Bronco Photos of current production colors that will be offered on Bronco. 0824201326~2
Sponsored

Last edited:

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for taking the time to do this and share!

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, Thanks for the effort. The Rapid Red looks lighter in the daylight.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for capturing the fury orange. This photo shows how intense that color can be on the eyes. When black is used on key components I find it changes my impression. It could be just me!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Streetbob08

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Harley.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that is a 2020, Ford calls that Twister orange.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those look like wheels for Outerbanks

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my body shop do spray outs on the color codes they have mix data for and they look nice. Just waiting for my Axalta rep to come up with Cactus and Alto Blue Metallic.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Share some pics with us?
Top row left to right: Oxford White (YZ), Area 51 (KU), Carbonized Grey Metallic (M7), Velocity Blue Tri-coat (E7)
Second row: Cyber Orange (SB), Race Red (PQ), Iconic Silver Metallic (JS), Shadow Black/Absolute Black (G1)
Third Row: Rapid Red/Lucid Red Tri-coat (D4), Kodiak Brown (J1), Anitmatter Blue Metallic (HX)

Missing Cactus Grey. Axalta still doesn't have mix formula. All spray outs were on 6000 series aluminum with normal prime, seal, color, clear procedures. Materials were all Spies Hecker. We had a local sign guy make some bronco vinyl decals which we used a contrast color under the top.

ETA: Saw a couple threads talking about Antimatter Blue and tried to get a couple different shots. It's a real bitch to get it to "change colors" . The first pic is against a grey wall held almost flat, looks black, eh? Second is it at an angle with office "daylight" led overhead to show it really is a deep navy/blue. We don't have any good sun today but the angle you are looking from makes a big difference in what color you think it is.

Ford Bronco Photos of current production colors that will be offered on Bronco. Bronco colors

antimatter blue1.jpg

antimatter blue2.jpg

Last edited:

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited: