Undecided

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Explorer
Looks interesting. I really hope a removable roof is in the works. However it does look quite a bit bigger that what is shown under the "teaser tarp".

loubif

Threads
Reaction score
Taillights, headlights and doors indicate this rendering is based off of the F150 and it has already been confirmed that the Bronco will share the platform with the upcoming Ranger, but it sure does look good though.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just hope it has unique headlights. I don't mind the F150 ones but the Ranger ones are just to tame (bubble car like).

Sponsored

Hauschild

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
NOT having a 2-Door Bronco would be the show-stopper for me. I have no earthly idea why one would go thru all the trouble of reviving a legendary nameplate, only to completely abandon the entire design of the original. I switched to German sedans and SUV's around 10 years ago after being an exclusive Ford guy, and the 2-Door Bronco would be the only vehicle to bring me back to Ford. I wouldn't even entertain the idea of a 4-door Bronco. Certainly, there must be a lot of people in my camp. Hope Ford hears this.

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
NOT having a 2-Door Bronco would be the show-stopper for me. I have no earthly idea why one would go thru all the trouble of reviving a legendary nameplate, only to completely abandon the entire design of the original. I switched to German sedans and SUV's around 10 years ago after being an exclusive Ford guy, and the 2-Door Bronco would be the only vehicle to bring me back to Ford. I wouldn't even entertain the idea of a 4-door Bronco. Certainly, there must be a lot of people in my camp. Hope Ford hears this.
Ford has already confirmed that a 2-door Bronco is coming! :)

See BREAKING: 2020-21 Bronco Teased, 2 & 4 Doors / Hybrid Option Confirmed, Plus Baby Bronco

Sponsored

Craig34

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 cj5 ford f150 kawasaki H2
This rendering is just ok the front and rear look to modern, I like the old school style grill better. I hope ford offers a base model with camera delete package I would gladly sign a waiver I do not want all that tech stuff it is not needed for off road use, still hoping for a diesel with a stick shift.

Hauschild

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
This rendering is just ok the front and rear look to modern, I like the old school style grill better. I hope ford offers a base model with camera delete package I would gladly sign a waiver I do not want all that tech stuff it is not needed for off road use, still hoping for a diesel with a stick shift.
Agreed.

My must-have, deal-breakers would be: 2-Door and it absolutely, positively cannot resemble anything close to an Explorer, Expedition, Escape, etc., or any other crappy modern-day SUV. The ideal for me would be the one from The Rock's movie advertisement. The rendering above in the bronze/gold color would be acceptable. Every other rendering I've seen pales and does not even remotely favor the original Bronco.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like it!

To be honest though I will be happy no matter what it looks like if it has solid axles, 2-doors and manual trans. Something to choose from other than the Jeep Wrangler.. Those things are selling like hot-cakes and the dealer near me knows it and acts accordingly.

I just want a choice!

(a plug in hybrid is fine too.. but the solid axles and 2-doors is a must for me)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If that style happens I would be happy, happy, happy.