First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! 0AB0A63D-5D12-4556-BC3C-D7AAAD751DD5

Here’s my Mal. Rocket ( with a cameo by Bunny the Samoyed ), in my Ranger before the Bronco arrived.
My condolences on your loss.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got one of those goofy bastards too haha!!
So goofy, two and a half years and I'm still amazed at how much ridiculousness is contained in that animal. Knew nothing of the breed when I got her (for the wife, who's a Weim fan), but thanks to 'rona and working from the house around her 24/7 during the puppy years, she's convinced I hung the moon. Absolute saint around the kids. Absolute mouthiest, jumpiest goofball around everyone else.
Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! 002

Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! 003

Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! 004

cape2267

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry for your loss. Dogs bring lots of joy. Here is Beau our 2 year old GSP riding in the bronco - he loves car rides and thinks he is the co-pilot. Also him after tearing apart a toy but acting as though he didn't do anything and him looking quite sophisticated with slobber on his face after a day doing what he loves in the woods
Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! beau bronco
Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! beau 3
Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! beau 4 (3)

Sponsored

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No Bronco yet (should arrive in a few weeks). Here is our 2 year old Aussie boy Chuka (Chewbacca without the 'ba'). He is eagerly awaiting the Bronco.

IMG_20200720_203813.jpg

IMG_20220813_185541.jpg

image000000 (2).jpg

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the recovery time on this? We go in for a consult in a few weeks to get one of ours pits the same surgery.
Staples for first 2 weeks. Then another month of limited mobility. They will struggle the first 3 days trying to walk around. I set up her food and water in the living room right by her. Put a mattress protector over her blanket. There will be some leaks. Expect some whining the first night. Lot of swelling and redness for the first week. She gets a lot of pills for the surgery. Those I hand feed her with peanut butter.

It’s not to bad if a recovery. She had 2 torn acl’s. First recovery was pretty time consuming. Me recovering from surgery trying to get a 100lbs dog down 2 stairs to go outside. This one she could maybe go 10’ at a time then lay down in the grass. Had some 20-30 minute outings just for her to go 20’ to poop.

This second one with one good leg has been way easier. She moves pretty good on 3 legs. Now she’s starting to walk on the repaired one. She has way more energy and is more alert this time. It’s going to be a struggle to keep her slow for the next 5 weeks.

It seems like a horrible surgery and looks just as bad when they’re done. But she Acts a lot happier now then before. On this surgery I think she looked happier by day 2 then before she went in.

First 2 weeks is the incision healing, the next 4 weeks is the bone healing with the screws. Then the month and a half after that is getting the muscle and mobility back.

Hope that helps.

pics are of 10 days after this surgery and the other healed leg from 3 months ago. The shaved paw on the other side is where they put her fentanyl patch at. She had tlpo’s put in both. Expensive but worth it.

Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! BA08633F-1D75-4189-B076-5595B721E5DC

Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! B4761802-1BB0-4490-8E46-1476080EEAD7

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Staples for first 2 weeks. Then another month of limited mobility. They will struggle the first 3 days trying to walk around. I set up her food and water in the living room right by her. Put a mattress protector over her blanket. There will be some leaks. Expect some whining the first night. Lot of swelling and redness for the first week. She gets a lot of pills for the surgery. Those I hand feed her with peanut butter.

It’s not to bad if a recovery. She had 2 torn acl’s. First recovery was pretty time consuming. Me recovering from surgery trying to get a 100lbs dog down 2 stairs to go outside. This one she could maybe go 10’ at a time then lay down in the grass. Had some 20-30 minute outings just for her to go 20’ to poop.

This second one with one good leg has been way easier. She moves pretty good on 3 legs. Now she’s starting to walk on the repaired one. She has way more energy and is more alert this time. It’s going to be a struggle to keep her slow for the next 5 weeks.

It seems like a horrible surgery and looks just as bad when they’re done. But she Acts a lot happier now then before. On this surgery I think she looked happier by day 2 then before she went in.

First 2 weeks is the incision healing, the next 4 weeks is the bone healing with the screws. Then the month and a half after that is getting the muscle and mobility back.

Hope that helps.

pics are of 10 days after this surgery and the other healed leg from 3 months ago. The shaved paw on the other side is where they put her fentanyl patch at. She had tlpo’s put in both. Expensive but worth it.

Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! BRONCO AND DIESEL

Ford Bronco 🐾 Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! BRONCO AND DIESEL
Well at least we have a better idea of what to expect. They weren't able to determine if both were torn but stated that it is pretty likely. I am just glad I decided to go the pet insurance route when she was a pup its saved us alot in four and a half years.